Home

AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

This is a discussion on AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Most of the players don't look like themselves? Really? I've acutally heard the opposite and a lot of people are very pleased with how the CAPS came out. Considering the CAP limitations, I doubt you will find any better than the ones on this roster.
Actually I have. And not trying to be negative. I started off by saying that this is a good roster. Yes some of the CAPS are good. But unless you know or have GoogleD what these players actually look like you will find that my statement was correct. Even some of the look alikes used don't quite match up but like I said good effort on these.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:30 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: AIRMATIC23...NBA 2K17 - HISTORIC TEAMS 2 REMIX (OVER 96 CLASSIC TEAMS ON 1 FILE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Man I love this roster. I'm playing with young CLE Lebron and Miami Lebron, so it's great to go against some 2005-15 teams. One thing I noticed.. It looked like you had some of the retro teams accessories edited, eg MJ Bulls, Magic LAL, but some retro were not edited. Will you be edited more gear or could you direct me to a retro roster aimed toward accurate shoes/gear. Thanks again for the great work.

So I used this file as my base when creating this project:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oject-ps4.html

Unfortunately, all of the original classic team accessories and sneakers on the base file weren't completely done. I touched up a few teams like the Raptors and the Trailblazers. But it was taking time away from me creating, so I focused on creating and completing all of the new classic teams. I might try at some point down the line to do the accessories and some rating tweaks for the original classic teams, but not until I knock out the upcoming bonus teams.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:37 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Man I love this roster. I'm playing with young CLE Lebron and Miami Lebron, so it's great to go against some 2005-15 teams. One thing I noticed.. It looked like you had some of the retro teams accessories edited, eg MJ Bulls, Magic LAL, but some retro were not edited. Will you be edited more gear or could you direct me to a retro roster aimed toward accurate shoes/gear. Thanks again for the great work.

Yeah man, that 04 Cavs team is fun to play with and full of potential. FYI... I used the opening night/Lebron Debut lineup, so Lebron is running point!! You should try playing against 04 Nuggets and rookie Melo, he's a beast. I got to say, I'm overwhelmed with the selection of teams, and then when you take this thing into myleague with all of the official jerseys and courts.... Man, it brought back so many memories. lol
Old 05-17-2017, 08:58 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Yeah man, that 04 Cavs team is fun to play with and full of potential. FYI... I used the opening night/Lebron Debut lineup, so Lebron is running point!! You should try playing against 04 Nuggets and rookie Melo, he's a beast. I got to say, I'm overwhelmed with the selection of teams, and then when you take this thing into myleague with all of the official jerseys and courts.... Man, it brought back so many memories. lol
To many duplicates to take into myleague.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
To many duplicates to take into myleague.
Depends how you set it up. No issues on my end. Have fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2017, 10:37 PM   #22
Rookie

Where is the Xbox one love?
Old 05-19-2017, 09:04 AM   #23
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

I know this took you some time to create. Nice work man. Us retro heads appreciate the love!

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2017, 10:54 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 9

Air, any way possible we can get a rotation guide? Especially for the classic teams, I don't think the 01 Lakers should be getting beat buy the 16 Cavs...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »