Home

NBA 2K Completed Classic Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Completed Classic Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2017, 10:51 PM   #425
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K Completed Classic Teams

I have the complete 1993 Suns done if you would like me to put it up although I did have to steal Ainge from the 92 Blazers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 09:20 PM   #426
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freno90
I have the complete 1993 Suns done if you would like me to put it up although I did have to steal Ainge from the 92 Blazers
What do you think Gula8l ?

I think it'd be awesome to complete the roster with classic teams like the 93 suns, 84 76ers, etc...

Sent from my SM-G7102T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-05-2017, 03:43 AM   #427
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by freno90
If you could download my latest 'Completed Historic Teams' and replace the All-Time Suns with the '93 Suns (keep the All-Time Suns players in the FA pool), upload it under 'Historic Teams Expansion'.

If it isn't to much trouble can you 'replace' Ainge with someone like Dragic from the All-Time Suns (he will probably not be on any created classic team), so we can keep the original Classic Teams intact.
You don't happen to have the '98 Pacers like last year do you?

I allready updated the last post on p1 with this info:
Classic Teams Expansion

Name: Classic Teams Expansion
PSN: freno90 (freno90)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramerson
What do you think Gula8l ?
I think it'd be awesome to complete the roster with classic teams like the 93 suns, 84 76ers, etc...
I'll create a seperate roster file 'Historic Teams Expansion' where All-Time Teams will be replaced with Classic Teams like the '93 Suns, '98 Pacers, '85 Sixers, '09 Lakers, '16 Cavaliers,...
This means every franchise will be able to have 1 more Classic Team.

If anyone else wants to add a team you can download the lastest version 'Historic Teams Expansion' (see page 1, last post) and replace the All-Time Team with a Classic Team...
Just remember to keep the original Classic Teams intact and to keep the All-Time players you 'trade' in the FA pool.

This will also mean I will not be updating the 'Completed Historic Teams' roster with tendencies, since my premiere goal was to create an online database for missing classic players and missing classic teams, I will be 'copying' MJWizards created 1965-1999 missing classic players and other peoples created players (from the Historic Teams Expansion) and making google documents like I did for my 2000-2016 created players on p1, I hope to have a complete database for 2k19...

Let me know what you guys think...
Old 11-05-2017, 04:20 AM   #428
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu8lal8
If you could download my latest 'Completed Historic Teams' and replace the All-Time Suns with the '93 Suns (keep the All-Time Suns players in the FA pool), upload it under 'Historic Teams Expansion'.

If it isn't to much trouble can you 'replace' Ainge with someone like Dragic from the All-Time Suns (he will probably not be on any created classic team), so we can keep the original Classic Teams intact.

Classic Teams Expansion

I'll create a seperate roster file 'Historic Teams Expansion' where All-Time Teams will be replaced with Classic Teams like the '93 Suns, '98 Pacers, '85 Sixers, '09 Lakers, '16 Cavaliers,...

If anyone else wants to add a team you can download the lastest version 'Historic Teams Expansion' (see page 1, last post) and replace the All-Time Team with a Classic Team...
Just remember to keep the original Classic Teams intact and to keep the All-Time players you 'trade' in the FA pool.

This will also mean I will not be updating the 'Completed Historic Teams' roster with tendencies, since my premiere goal was to create an online database for missing classic players and missing classic teams, I will be 'copying' MJWizards created 1965-1999 missing classic players and other peoples created players (from the Historic Teams Expansion) and making google documents like I did for my 2000-2016 created players on p1, I hope to have a complete database for 2k19...

I like I like!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2017, 04:24 AM   #429
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblur
Agreed that C-Webb should be higher but Wallace stats that year are pretty misleading. Yea Wallace averaged only 16 pts but its important to note that he only took 13 shots compared to C-Webb's 21. So it's only natural that C-Webb would average much more points. Also one of the reasons Wallace didn't have to shoot or even rebound that much and put up gaudy stats was because that Blazers team was loaded. They literally had an overabundance of everything except no closer. That's why when you look at that team nobody has eye popping stats because they literally played TEAM basketball much like those old Bad Boy Pistons.
I actual think Sheed contested med should be higher. But agree with everything you said.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2017, 05:11 AM   #430
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu8lal8

Classic Teams Expansion

I like your idea but why not change the current teams with the classic expansion instead of the all time teams ?

This way we can have an entire classic roster.

And whoever wants to play current rosters will probably just download the latest roster anyway.

Tell us what you think.

Sent from my SM-G7102T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-05-2017, 06:33 AM   #431
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramerson
I like your idea but why not change the current teams with the classic expansion instead of the all time teams ?

This way we can have an entire classic roster.

And whoever wants to play current rosters will probably just download the latest roster anyway.

Tell us what you think.
People are gonna need to transfer All-Time players from the All-Time teams to create those teams anyways, so my thinking was to keep the current and classic teams as intact as possible.

Also when you use the current teams for this, classic players will have modern day training suits pre-game (last year I hated seeing '93 Suns with modern day training suits pre-game, same thing with the half-time trampoline dunkers), plus I want to eliminate as much rebranding as possible.
Also when using All-Time Teams the teams ratings (OFF, DEF, OVR) are displayed on a 0-100 scale pre-game instead of current team ranking 4th, 3rd, 2nd f.e.

Maybe we can use both, so every franchise can have 2 extra classic teams (are all 'classic' jerseys available when you play with a current team?), in this case I would use the All-Time Team as number 1 option and the current team for number 2 option (for the reasons mentioned above).
In this case I think the '16-'17 Warriors and the '15-'16 Cavaliers should be on the roster, but that's another discussion.

Summary:
1. We need to decide if we are gonna use All-Time Teams or Current Teams (or both) to 'create' missing Classic Teams.
2. Which Teams should be in, and who is gonna create them?
(freno90 allready created the '93 Suns, so freno if you could wait untill we decide on 1.)

Thoughts? Wishlists? Questions? then bump.

P.S.: I'm gonna try and keep the first page updated and create some google documents for teams/players anyone will create so we'll have a quasi complete database for 2k19 and all the years to come (can't wait for 2k19 lol).

This is gonna be great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2017, 06:52 AM   #432
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblur
Agreed that C-Webb should be higher but Wallace stats that year are pretty misleading. Yea Wallace averaged only 16 pts but its important to note that he only took 13 shots compared to C-Webb's 21. So it's only natural that C-Webb would average much more points. Also one of the reasons Wallace didn't have to shoot or even rebound that much and put up gaudy stats was because that Blazers team was loaded. They literally had an overabundance of everything except no closer. That's why when you look at that team nobody has eye popping stats because they literally played TEAM basketball much like those old Bad Boy Pistons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I actual think Sheed contested med should be higher. But agree with everything you said.
Garansheed, you're right about that, if someone wants to increase his med contested jumper without increasing his overall or simply lower his overall by 1 or 2 (Sabonis is 86 overall so Sheed should be a 87 minimum IMO), I have his intangebles at 96 (same for '04 Sheed) so people would be able to lower his overall without changing other attributes (I anticipated the Sheed overall discussion LOL).

Last edited by gu8lal8; 11-05-2017 at 06:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »