Home

NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2017, 04:43 PM   #9
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

I always do a Draft Class.

Nothing different this year.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #10
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Us PS4 users... are missing... the f*** out lol. But, pleeeease post the google.docs and what not if you could, even those do wonders for the rest of us.

Thanks for collabing guys and giving us all a great project (Hypeballer - DC you guys make WWE 2K a completely different game I see you guys!)!
Old 08-24-2017, 09:43 PM   #11
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodMuzik
Us PS4 users... are missing... the f*** out lol. But, pleeeease post the google.docs and what not if you could, even those do wonders for the rest of us.

Thanks for collabing guys and giving us all a great project (Hypeballer - DC you guys make WWE 2K a completely different game I see you guys!)!
OP is updated and should alleviate some of your concerns as well as grant some of your wishes once we finish.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 01:21 PM   #12
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

So, the annual SimWorld and Hyperballer21/DC projects are uniting as one? Or are we tag teaming this year?

Whatever allows us to edit all the available teams (if possible) I'm down for. We'll just need enough hands to cover 7 days of work a week.

Ronyell, been a observer of y'alls work for a while (clearly). Your slider set is A1, although I wish I had discovered it sooner, and really opens up the floor in 2K17.

If I can so humbly join the squad, as an "inputter," then we will mostly need a top tier CAP creator (or two) (Sellaz32, maybe), sig shot editor (to collab with DC) and mostly dedicated people to input data.

I'm excited y'all and hope we can come together and crush this thing!

from Bills Backer/Spurs Nation HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 08-25-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

This sounds like an awesome project. Hopefully 2k gives you roster creators a better gameplay foundation to work with this year. 2K17 had too many gameplay hurdles to overcome.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #14
Pro

This is like a roster maker super team lol. Greatness awaits xbox users this year
Old 08-25-2017, 04:53 PM   #15
Rookie

‪Can we add & remove players from the all time teams?‬

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 08:31 AM   #16
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

YES!!!! PS4 FINALLY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »