Home

NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 09:33 AM   #49
NBA 2k18 (Xbox One)

VictoriousTZ's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

If I remember right, you were going to be creating a league 100% based on fictional players. Is this still the case or are you developing an approach based on real world players?

Either way, I’ve always loved your work!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-24-2017, 02:59 PM   #50
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriousTZ
If I remember right, you were going to be creating a league 100% based on fictional players. Is this still the case or are you developing an approach based on real world players?

Either way, I’ve always loved your work!

You are correct and can find it here

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...box-one-2.html
Old 09-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #51
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Arrow Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

FOR THOSE CRITICAL FOLLOWERS AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE "INTO THIS KINDA THING":

vannwolfhawk will be plugging in his infamous playbook edits for this project, as usual the great gabri313 will be rocking his sig shot animations and J_Posse will be handling MyLeague-fluid shoe & accessory edits.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

vannwolfhawk will be plugging in his infamous playbook edits for this project, as usual the great gabri313 will be rocking his sig shot animations and J_Posse will be handling MyLeague-fluid shoe & accessory edits.

CANNOT WAIT.....but I have no choice lol

Old 09-25-2017, 11:05 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

Hopefully both, the playbook and shoe-accesories edits, make their way onto the spreadsheet, as well as edits done to POEs and Staff ...

I know, I know, too much to ask ... but as a distant yet loyal PS4 follower of all people involved, cant blame me for trying to get access to the whole project so we can maybe make an integral port ... you should all join the dark side, the force is strong here !
Old 09-25-2017, 11:25 PM   #54
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Hopefully both, the playbook and shoe-accesories edits, make their way onto the spreadsheet, as well as edits done to POEs and Staff ...

I know, I know, too much to ask ... but as a distant yet loyal PS4 follower of all people involved, cant blame me for trying to get access to the whole project so we can maybe make an integral port ... you should all join the dark side, the force is strong here !
I will post them as I did before. I have to input them anyways so I can re enter them into the file. As is now I have it all on my own personal file but I need to jot them down still. The other thing I need to do while jotting them down is rearrange the plays in order of best to worst per play type (assuming that plays a factor in what plays they call more than others). That also lets the users know the best plays are on the 1st page of each play type... So again thats the easiest way when entering them all in spreadsheet or how I have done in the past. Almost all the Classic teams are done with 50 plays each though. Hoping to have them all done by tomorrow or Wednesday. I will then work on entering them all in before I start on the current teams...

Last edited by vannwolfhawk; 09-25-2017 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:50 PM   #55
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03

Forreal, praying someone or a team of people are willing to put in the time and port it, had so much fun with these sets back in the 360 days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 01:53 AM   #56
Rookie

Your files for 2k16 were so great that I skipped this year, but with the all time teams and having the chance to use MVP Rose again was enough for me to upgrade to 2k18. Can't wait till this master piece is finished, always makes 2k that much better of a game. Thank you for all the work all you guys put in!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »