Home

NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2018, 04:25 AM   #721
Rookie

3ShowTime2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I have 2 questions: in the off season when training camps arrive - is it a good idea to assign “untapped potential” to players or never use that? I have always assigned it in the past but I’m thinking I may not moving forward in this project - if a player isn’t MJ - you can’t manipulate him to be but only through working on skill sets...also, is it wise to control all training camps for all 30 teams or just your own?
If I remember correctly last year it was advised to not use "Untapped potential".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2018, 04:29 AM   #722
Rookie

3ShowTime2's Arena

Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Another thing. I remember last year that leaving team practices set to player type (which seems to be the default) could break the league because 3pt shooting progressed unnaturally for example. There is a balanced slider set for team practice again which I set for all cpu teams. But does anyone know if this has been explored for 2k18 actually, otherwise Ill go ahead and sim a few leagues...
Old 03-16-2018, 06:23 AM   #723
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

I started myleague with the playnow roster and updated slides. as a draft class which I have to download?
Old 03-16-2018, 07:29 AM   #724
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknofilo
I started myleague with the playnow roster and updated slides. as a draft class which I have to download?
It has been said several times and says clearly in the google doc that the draft class isn’t ready yet. Will be released in the coming weeks.

You can still play ahead in your MyLeague and load them in later.

Guys, please do a bit if research! 50% of the posts in this thread are questions that has already been answered more than once.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by kongemeier; 03-16-2018 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:51 AM   #725
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Just curious on some of your guys points in the paints numbers? I have gotten 80 both games playing 11 min Qtrs. That normal for what others are experiencing? I feel like it's too easy to drive past your Defender?

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by mattpu01; 03-16-2018 at 08:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2018, 07:51 AM   #726
MVP

OVR: 33

XBOX users ...

I know is a pain, but we would really appreciate if some of you guys could please spare some time and aid us, PS4 users, get a taste of this marvellous rosters, by imputting info onto the sheet.

See this thread: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...50&postcount=1

Anyways, huge props to the SW, DC & HB crew for their contributions to the OS & 2K community and for been open to aid us (PS4) guys somewhat get their dessert !
Old 03-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #727
Rookie

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is what 2K should’ve been from the start. The players and teams finally mimic their real life counterparts.

Typically with 2k star players rarely make an impact on the game. That’s not the case in any shape, form or fashion now.

I wanted to do some testing so I played one game as the Cavs and one game against the Cavs. LeBron was definitely LeBron in both instances. Impacted the game in both ends of the floor but it was natural. Didn’t feel forced or cheesy.

Experienced the same thing with various teams. Played the raptors and Demar was deadly from midrange.

Using the Warriors draymond brought up the ball and ran the offense primarily as he does in real life. Finally!

Going against the 76ers, The Process was dominant. Ben Simmons abused smaller guards until I switched larger defenders.

This one sequence in particular was beautiful. The defense was out of position due to trying to cover Bron posting up his defender. Bron passes to JR at the top of the perimeter, defender closes out. JR passes to Kyle Corver to his left, defense rotates leaving Calderon in the corner. Korver makes the extra pass. Calderon misses but the sequence was absolutely beautiful.

Absolutely great job by Ronyell and the rest of the squad!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-16-2018, 11:30 AM   #728
Rookie

I started a "Sim" my league where I'm watching 1 game per week and every playoff games (starting from March 13th)

Playoffs already started, I'm currently watching game one of the Wolves / Spurs series and oh my god ! The wolves are playing with crazy physicallity, Wiggins OBLITERATED Pau Gasol and Rudy Gay on two crazy poster plays in the first quarter.

Taj Gibson hustling hard on the boards, so fun to watch !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »