Home

Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

This is a discussion on Tendency edits that are game changers for realism? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-27-2018, 12:27 PM   #537
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

Transition three brings this out more curry shoots shots from close to his range

Not pinpointed though on the group

Rough guess based on what I've seen is Transition pull up + Spot up+ triple threat shot + drive pull up 3? (Also listed in order of importance )

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 03-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #538
Rookie

Bulls4life's Arena

OVR: 0

Has anyone updated this roster with accurate transactions and created players? Love the feel of this set. Apologies if this has been asked already.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:18 PM   #539
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls4life
Has anyone updated this roster with accurate transactions and created players? Love the feel of this set. Apologies if this has been asked already.
Exactly...this roster are amazing..but any update??
Old 03-07-2018, 07:00 PM   #540
Rookie

It seems so amazing that i'm constantly thinking about possibility of such roster on PC. Transferring is impossible from consoles to PC? Is there anything that PC-modders can do with it?
Old 03-08-2018, 04:01 PM   #541
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

tonight I updated the vannwolf rosters as best as possible. I entered every trade. every free agent in and out. every jersey number (no shumpert and nance, it was not possible). shared with the name vannwolf update. gamertag Teknofilo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2018, 01:03 AM   #542
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknofilo
tonight I updated the vannwolf rosters as best as possible. I entered every trade. every free agent in and out. every jersey number (no shumpert and nance, it was not possible). shared with the name vannwolf update. gamertag Teknofilo.
Thanks for doing that! For anyone interested (I'll post the update tomorrow) I will post a playoff update to this roster I started months ago. I am pretty happy with it still after all that time off. Life got in the way and was super busy but now that things have died down I had a chance to do some updates to it. Thanks to Teknofilo for doing that or I might not have gone back in...

Anyways, It will be under gamertag - vannwolfhawk - Playoff Ready

Sliders - vannwolfhawk - HOF Playoff Update

I downloaded this roster and continued editing it over the last few days. I for the most part just focused on the 17 teams who have a shot or will be in this years playoffs. Some things I did was I added Woody's updated player sigs (up to date), updated the advanced rotations for all the playoff teams with all the new transactions and trades, made a few number changes, updated stats for ratings from all this season's league leaders, updated a few tendencies, scaled a few more, changed a few playbooks, as well as made some accessory changes for a few players. I eliminated all the injuries too By the way. I wanted to play the playoffs with full teams as me and brothers are running a tournament with real playoff format and teams. Sorry! So, a team like the Celtics you would need to redo the advanced rotations and eliminate Kyrie & Hayward... I also redid and rescaled a few new tendency tweaks...

Anyways, if you guys like it or want to run with it I thought I'd post it for you. If not all good... Sorry went MIA but like I said before it was never my intention to do a roster for the masses it's just what I do every year for myself just happened to share it this year... Hope everyone is still enjoying the game! Enjoy, and hope all is well with everyone! Looking forward to the playoffs!
Old 04-13-2018, 05:46 PM   #543
MVP

Does anyone know for sure what the individual Attack tendency? As far as I know, it controls how aggressively a player tries to get to the rim after they decide to drive, but it doesn't affect their aggressiveness regarding layups/dunks at the rim (that's what Driving Layup/Dunk is for). Attack also counteracts the pullup jumper tendencies from what I can tell.

Is that right? I'm trying to create a system on my roster where pretty much everyone's Driving Layup is higher than their Attack, so they don't put their head down all the time, but don't hesitate to shoot at the rim when they have even a small opening.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:52 AM   #544
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Great to hear from you Vann! Now I gotta come out of roster retirement and put out a product so the community has its PS4 fix as you guys have your work and sim world

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »