Home

NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster w/POEs, Vann's Playbooks, TMF Advanced Rotations and more FULL SIGNATURE STYLES EDITS COMING (CHECK THE MUST READ MESSAGE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster w/POEs, Vann's Playbooks, TMF Advanced Rotations and more FULL SIGNATURE STYLES EDITS COMING (CHECK THE MUST READ MESSAGE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #33
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Ultimate Realistic MyLeague All-in-one Roster (COMPLETE ) CHECK THE NEW POINT

Never mind got it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-11-2017, 05:33 PM   #34
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA Ultimate Realistic MyLeague All-in-one Roster (COMPLETE ) CHECK THE NEW POINT

Thank you for this. Saved me a whole weekends worth of work that I wouldve had to do to get the rotations and playbooks.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #35
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Ciaco - I thank you a million times over for this! You have saved much of the communities time and effort - if they choose to use your roster - from having to implement these changes on our own. It is time consuming and each detail has been shown much attention to. I began a My League yesterday - only played one game - but I will now be starting a new one with all of the edits that you have made to the update especially the coaching playbooks and POE system - SUPER IMPORTANT! Bless you in all that you do and have a wonderful day!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 09:33 PM   #36
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re-started wth this roster. Awesome job man. Many thanks!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-12-2017, 04:19 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Ciaco - I thank you a million times over for this! You have saved much of the communities time and effort - if they choose to use your roster - from having to implement these changes on our own. It is time consuming and each detail has been shown much attention to. I began a My League yesterday - only played one game - but I will now be starting a new one with all of the edits that you have made to the update especially the coaching playbooks and POE system - SUPER IMPORTANT! Bless you in all that you do and have a wonderful day!
Thank you guys. My aim was save you some time so I'm happy I accomplished it

Sent from my SM-G928F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-12-2017, 05:58 AM   #38
Rookie

Great job on these and thanks for doing this roster.
Is there a version with the playbooks and rotations but without the signature edits? I would be interested in that version.
Thanks again
Old 10-12-2017, 06:22 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchilla
Great job on these and thanks for doing this roster.
Is there a version with the playbooks and rotations but without the signature edits? I would be interested in that version.
Thanks again
No unfortunately there's not. If you want you can edit the guys in the description and take their jumpshots back to the original. Anyway check DellyTrey23 video comparison with real life in the signature styles thread, his fixes are very well done and accurate

Old 10-12-2017, 07:10 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaco
No unfortunately there's not. If you want you can edit the guys in the description and take their jumpshots back to the original. Anyway check DellyTrey23 video comparison with real life in the signature styles thread, his fixes are very well done and accurate

Do I understand correctly that only the guys in the description have been edited and no other players have been modified? Thanks in advance for helping

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »