Home

NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster w/POEs, Vann's Playbooks, TMF Advanced Rotations and more FULL SIGNATURE STYLES EDITS COMING (CHECK THE MUST READ MESSAGE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster w/POEs, Vann's Playbooks, TMF Advanced Rotations and more FULL SIGNATURE STYLES EDITS COMING (CHECK THE MUST READ MESSAGE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2017, 09:58 PM   #57
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster (COMPLETE ) NEW POEs, COACHES RANKINGS AND TE

So what are we going to do about shoe updates and roster updates, it’s not like last year
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 10-15-2017, 01:03 AM   #58
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster (COMPLETE ) NEW POEs, COACHES RANKINGS AND TE

This is so awesome and this thread needs more credit.

I have the Warriors rotation 100% down if you want me to post it. The one uploaded is close but not quite right
Old 10-15-2017, 01:34 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
So what are we going to do about shoe updates and roster updates, it’s not like last year
I'm updating the roster day by day. Tell me which players got the new shoes and I'll update them manually

Sent from my SM-G928F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #60
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaco
I'm updating the roster day by day. Tell me which players got the new shoes and I'll update them manually

Lonzo, cp3, Blake, they just released some new shoes and I didn’t see them in the roster
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 10-15-2017, 12:38 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Lonzo, cp3, Blake, they just released some new shoes and I didn’t see them in the roster
I Think they will update them with the opening night roster update

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2017, 01:59 PM   #62
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

What about the hard cap? Do you set it on or off? Or does it matter if you are controlling all teams? I've never played 30 team control ML but thinking about starting one with Grizzlies but not really sure how should i handle it and i will probably use this roster.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:04 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
What about the hard cap? Do you set it on or off? Or does it matter if you are controlling all teams? I've never played 30 team control ML but thinking about starting one with Grizzlies but not really sure how should i handle it and i will probably use this roster.
I'll update myleague settings soon

Old 10-15-2017, 02:33 PM   #64
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2k18 MyLeague All-in-one Roster w/POEs and Accurate Coaches Attributes (COMPL

how do we change coaching sliders back to default? what were they before u edited them? I want to do it on my own since I'm editing off ur update b4 the latest 1 & don't wanna start over THANKS & GREAT WORK!!! ur rosters play phenomanally

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »