Home

OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster (PS4) playoffs version added

This is a discussion on OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster (PS4) playoffs version added within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2018, 08:15 PM   #505
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Koosa - I understand the differentiation between roster sets - I’m talking about the slider sets - he has 2 uploaded and I don’t know which one is the current one.
Oh my bad...I don't use the sliders, I like to make my own slider tweaks and I try to keep it very minimal.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2018, 08:17 PM   #506
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Koosa - I understand the differentiation between roster sets - I’m talking about the slider sets - he has 2 uploaded and I don’t know which one is the current one.
The one w the most updates ... If it says gro its a no go

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 02-17-2018, 09:23 PM   #507
Rookie

Is there a work around for the 2way guys to not mess up the rotations when they run out of their 45 days in January when playing a season??
Old 02-17-2018, 09:26 PM   #508
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

Set up my Lakers MyLeague and played my first game against the new look Clippers. I can already tell the difference in gameplay. The game has slowed down a bit more it seems like as players aren't just doing all of the same things, taking and making the same shots and the centers and power forwards are grabbing each and every rebound. I'm using default settings on Superstar but playing defense seems to be easier a bit which is a good thing and I'm only getting best by the really good players and not the bums on the bench that the CPU wants to turn into all stars for a night. One game in and so far so good!! Thanks man!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2018, 09:28 PM   #509
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball4ever39
Is there a work around for the 2way guys to not mess up the rotations when they run out of their 45 days in January when playing a season??
The only work around I can think of is saving the rotations themselves for each team then loading them back up once the CPU changes those rotations due to those 45 days being up.

Old 02-18-2018, 12:10 AM   #510
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

I meant player pictures for players that didnt move from a team for example the 2k official roster has for example beasley and kanter for the knicks with real pictures .
There are probably more players on the roster file on original teams with no pictures ..i just forgot but i saw quiet a bit .
Old 02-18-2018, 12:48 AM   #511
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler79
I meant player pictures for players that didnt move from a team for example the 2k official roster has for example beasley and kanter for the knicks with real pictures .
There are probably more players on the roster file on original teams with no pictures ..i just forgot but i saw quiet a bit .
It really just depends on which roster was used as a base. You must realize that tying pictures to players is something that only 2k can control. They have special code that says "This player is on this team, and we have a picture for that so show it, otherwise make one with the player model." and the ties they make are very specific to their roster, and they change it all the time.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2018, 12:52 AM   #512
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
The only work around I can think of is saving the rotations themselves for each team then loading them back up once the CPU changes those rotations due to those 45 days being up.

When a two-way expires, the game asks you what you want to do: manually fix the roster, auto adjust the roster, or always auto adjust the roster. It's really easy to adjust the rotation in a manual fix, I do it every time I sim a season in testing.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »