Home

NBA 2K19 Early (Offseason Roster)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Early (Offseason Roster) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2018, 04:41 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Early (Offseason Roster)

I built over 250 rookies from scratch using their pro day testing numbers, measurements weight and height to a precise T.

Maybe that's just me but I'm a perfectionist.

But you're right. I'm not use to the 2k builder. It's just weird to see guys have 50lbs heavier on the player than in real life.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:49 AM   #74
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnFadeable23
Ben Simmons speed is 93, you have him at 99. He had 13 badges, on yours he has 20.

Saric is boosted. People who didn't have badges or few now hover near 15-20.

I do like that you're rookies look good but everything is weird how everything is off.
You must not have followed my Roster that long....I did a Badge overhaul Since most players had barley any badges in the 2k default Roster (Most stars or superstars should have at least 15 badges)....Guys like Ingram have 0 badges in 2ks roster....Guys like Simmons only had like 13 when he should have more....

Also i made changes to Tireless Scoring Badges So the Scorers in the NBA have gold badges in that aspect....It just makes the game realistic since 2k Puts barley any badges on top superstars in the NBA....

Now for guys like Saric to be higher overall....I played into factor of which teams are GOOD in the NBA to boost overalls (76ers were a 3rd Seed) with over 50 wins in the reg season....You have to boost overalls for them to be good in myleague...Second i also played into factor with how players will improve over the summer and who will decline over the summer
(If you notice in every 2k game young players overalls go higher every year)

A young guy like Saric will surely get better from now to the start of next season and that goes for alot of the young up and comers in the NBA ...

I also edited the Gear, Shoes, Jumpshot Fixes as well Contracts plus ages...

Also thanks for the Speed of Simmons i didnt notice it before idk how it got to 99 must have edited it by accident

Last edited by Clutch0z; 06-23-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:53 AM   #75
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
I built over 250 rookies from scratch using their pro day testing numbers, measurements weight and height to a precise T.

Maybe that's just me but I'm a perfectionist.

But you're right. I'm not use to the 2k builder. It's just weird to see guys have 50lbs heavier on the player than in real life.
Yep once again i would put them to their real weight if 2k Did a better job on the muscle/Body build when putting the righ weight on them....

The thing is if you have a guy 7 foot 225 pounds they will look like stick figures and their legs will be skinny like Durants....I want realism when playing with the Caps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 08:36 AM   #76
Rookie

Bankside's Arena

hey, nice work man!

how do i use your roster?

i start a myleage and load the roster right? will it start in the offseason/past draft, within the free agency time or right at the beginning of the regular season?
Old 06-23-2018, 09:34 AM   #77
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankside
hey, nice work man!

how do i use your roster?

i start a myleage and load the roster right? will it start in the offseason/past draft, within the free agency time or right at the beginning of the regular season?
You'll have the roster with all the rookies as soon as you start up myleague

PSN: TreJay2000
Old 06-23-2018, 12:14 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
Yep once again i would put them to their real weight if 2k Did a better job on the muscle/Body build when putting the righ weight on them....

The thing is if you have a guy 7 foot 225 pounds they will look like stick figures and their legs will be skinny like Durants....I want realism when playing with the Caps
The thing is guys like Mo Bamba are stick figures. They are leaving college and coming into a man’s league.

Mo Bamba listed at 275lbs is just crazy and unrealistic.

As the same for the majority of your rookies created.

Also I don’t agree that most starters deserve 15-20 badges. Most super stars like Westbrook have 24-25 yet a low tier starter should have 15-20?

Maybe 10-11 max.
Old 06-23-2018, 12:24 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
The thing is guys like Mo Bamba are stick figures. They are leaving college and coming into a man’s league.

Also I don’t agree that most starters deserve 15-20 badges. Most super stars like Westbrook have 24-25 yet a low tier starter should have 15-20?

Maybe 10-11 max.
Just edit and change the weight, badges, etc yourself or download a different roster. BOOM! Problem solved..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2018, 01:09 PM   #80
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:

Maybe 10-11 max.
I have most players that are lower tier around 10 badges.....The only players who have over 15-20 badges are Superstars or Old vets like D-wade Type legends who clearly have the experience to deserve them badges.....

I edited Most the badges so the secondary complementary guys have around 10-13 badges ....I never put 15-20 badges on Them guys?

And as for the Rookies once again im going for realism in how they look in game rather then the 2k Listed weight....Infact the weight does NOTHING to the players abilities in game so idk why it matters so much if its exactly correct....

You should really test the guys out in game....I feel you never played a game with the rookies yet....Bamba is not even that big in the game when playing....

See how his arms are defined and toned?

If you make him his actually weight he would NOT have the tone or bulk on his arms he would be too skinny to what his actual size is....

At the weight i put him at he has a little bit of bulk and tone in his arms (Not Much) but better then how he would look at his normal weight

Plus if you want everything to be exact with the weights edit them yourself and save it to your own file so you can use it

Last edited by Clutch0z; 06-23-2018 at 01:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »