Home

NBA 2K19 Early (Offseason Roster)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Early (Offseason Roster) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2018, 03:05 AM   #65
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Early (Offseason Roster)

*Big Update*

All Rookies Jersey Numbers Edited to Correct Numbers (Found On The players Wikis)

Tweaks to player ratings thanks to the help of bhmfia14

Euro Contract For Stash Players Added (Arnoldas Kulboka Hornets, Isaac Bonga Lakers

Download the update Now For the players that did not have a number selected yet on the wiki pages i just set to a random number till we get confirmation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 03:29 AM   #66
Rookie

Bates-Diop 260 lbs? He's 235lbs

Ben Simmons 99 speed?

Mo Bamba 260lbs? He's 225

A lot of guys still on teams that are unrestricted free agents

Good effort on the roster but what other sneaky things did you do to the roster?

This thing needs a lot of work
Old 06-23-2018, 03:52 AM   #67
Rookie

After reviewing more, so many rookies measurements are wrong. Ayton is wrong. He's 7'0 261, you have him listed at 7'1 275

Sorry if I sound harsh. I'm a roster builder too. I am the 2nd all time madden roster builder.

I know how much time it takes when we all build our own. Keep up the good work and editing! I'll be downloading and checking up on your work.

Last edited by UnFadeable23; 06-23-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Old 06-23-2018, 03:59 AM   #68
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnFadeable23
Bates-Diop 260 lbs? He's 235lbs

Ben Simmons 99 speed?

Mo Bamba 260lbs? He's 225

A lot of guys still on teams that are unrestricted free agents

Good effort on the roster but what other sneaky things did you do to the roster?

This thing needs a lot of work
You Dont understand the dynamics of the Creation tool on NBA 2K....When you make a guy his normal weight his body in the game does not look like they really do in real life (Muscle Wise) so you are forced to make him bigger to make their bodies look more realistic (Arms Bigger, legs bigger ETC)

Im way more focused on getting players in game to look realistic then be EXACT on the weight of what 2k lists....DeyAndre Ayton looks BIG his muscles are toned ...If i made him his real weight in game he would look like a twig and other Centers would look like they could push him around with ease...

Now that you understand that part as for the Free Agents IM not going to change the Free Agents TILL Free agency starts (NO reason to start deleting everyone from teams when Free Agency Has not started yet)

Once Free Agency starts all the changes will be made to wherever they sign....

Ben Simmons Speed is 2Ks Rating (I did not edit his speed or anything i could fix that though)

....Hope that clears up some questions and concerns you have

Last edited by Clutch0z; 06-23-2018 at 04:10 AM.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:30 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
You Dont understand the dynamics of the Creation tool on NBA 2K....When you make a guy his normal weight his body in the game does not look like they really do in real life (Muscle Wise) so you are forced to make him bigger to make their bodies look more realistic (Arms Bigger, legs bigger ETC)

Im way more focused on getting players in game to look realistic then be EXACT on the weight of what 2k lists....DeyAndre Ayton looks BIG his muscles are toned ...If i made him his real weight in game he would look like a twig and other Centers would look like they could push him around with ease...

Now that you understand that part as for the Free Agents IM not going to change the Free Agents TILL Free agency starts (NO reason to start deleting everyone from teams when Free Agency Has not started yet)

Ben Simmons Speed is 2Ks Rating (I did not edit his speed or anything i could fix that though)

I second this you have to go way over guys real weight when dealing with 2ks Cap system the real weight system does not work in 2k but at least this year when you make a guy 270 ish pounds they look bulky

I remember few years ago in 2k you would make someone 300 pounds and they would still be skinny like Durant
Old 06-23-2018, 04:33 AM   #70
Pro

Are some of the contracts off?
Old 06-23-2018, 04:36 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z

Ben Simmons speed is 93, you have him at 99. He had 13 badges, on yours he has 20.

Saric is boosted. People who didn't have badges or few now hover near 15-20.

I do like that you're rookies look good but everything is weird how everything is off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 04:40 AM   #72
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixEverything2k
Are some of the contracts off?
Nope all contracts are all the real contracts only difference i made was take a year off the contracts so ALL contracts for next year are the right amount of years left.... so when starting a MyLeague with the new rookies the Contracts are up to date

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »