Home

PS4 From the Ashes: Tim's Fictional Nba 2k19 Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 From the Ashes: Tim's Fictional Nba 2k19 Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Help Shape the Fictional League
A few Super Teams 3 50.00%
Parody League 2 33.33%
Returning Players from previous years 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2019, 06:14 PM   #89
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PS4 From the Ashes: Tim's Fictional Nba 2k19 Roster

Hi thank you for this great roster, only thing I'm wondering is what draft classes would be recommended for this roster to be able to have a longer myleague experience?
Old 04-24-2019, 10:11 PM   #90
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2

We got our first look at 7'5" Zhi Zhi Zhu and his teammates, point guard Hollis Temple as well as Ayers, Siakam, Beverly and Brackins.

Zhi Zhi Zhu was much better than Duop Bacu who was the 7'7" center we faced in the last game.

Check out the highlights of the squad he put together.

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:23 PM   #91
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Wow! We face Dante Carr and his team tonight and Carr puts up a triple double and his teammates torch us from three....especially Micheal Johnson.

Absolutely great game but we lost Byron Dantley for 1-2 weeks with a sprained left wrist! Darn!!

Here's the highlights! Check it out!

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 12:38 AM   #92
Rookie

Yo mr 2k can you do a break down of the top rated players in this fictional league? Take a look at the player statistic and give us some insight on who’s leading the league in ppg, apg, 3pg, etc.

I’d love to get familiar with the players
Old 04-26-2019, 05:10 PM   #93
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dextersaurus
Yo mr 2k can you do a break down of the top rated players in this fictional league? Take a look at the player statistic and give us some insight on who’s leading the league in ppg, apg, 3pg, etc.

I’d love to get familiar with the players
Here's a look at the top 10 overall rated players, top 10 rookies, league leaders and overall standings in the league.

Who is your favorite player that he made?

Old 04-26-2019, 05:12 PM   #94
Rookie

I haven’t had the chance yet to play his roster wanted some insight before I did! Will let you know! Thanks bruddah
Old 04-27-2019, 09:40 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have been using the roster for about a week and they are great. I done a fantasy draft and import and relocated all 30 teams making a new league so to speak. and I am having so much fun with these learning the players...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2019, 05:29 PM   #96
Pro

OVR: 8

I took a chance after continual frustrations with playing with real rosters and these have been amazing. They are well balanced and finding out who is good and why they are good is such a blast. I’m loving these.

I’m bringing in veteran free agents and running them through their paces in freestyle just to get a feel for how fast they are, athleticism, shot style, everything. Then looking at their tendencies to figure out how good they would play and if they are going to be an offensive option or need to be paired with someone of a different style.

I literally spent an hour evaluating Mohammed Sosa and Raif Ruiz, two free agent veteran centres with very different styles. Sosa is more a fluid offensive 7 footer, whilst Ruiz is a plodding defensive big man who is comes in to grab offensive rebounds and keep people out of the paint.

I love it.

Going to run them with the JB fictional classes and the big Doug draft classes too, until I run out and then run 2K draft classes.

Not having any preconceived notions on any players makes it really fresh to play. I hope it’s long lasting.

Absolutely great effort here. Now I’m going to watch all of Coach 2K’s videos on this league too!!!

(PS: maybe my excitement has something to do with the fact that my team is the Knicks and they have the most expensive roster and one of the leagues major superstars in Dante Carr.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »