Home

NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2019, 04:17 PM   #1441
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4 - PC - Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrain
Had anyone ported this roster to Xbox?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
If you are on Xbox I recommend the @SimWorld Roster

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2019, 04:02 AM   #1442
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4)

Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what sliders work best with this custom roster? I love NBAonTNT’s slider sets, but not sure if it’ll be compatible with this.

Also, noticed this hasn’t been updated in awhile. Are there any other custom rosters for PS4 anybody recommends?

Thank you!
Old 06-30-2019, 04:05 PM   #1443
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

I've updated this file up to the current offseason. I used YGBreezay's ATD 3.0 file on 2Kshare which was updated past the trade deadline.

BIG credits to CelticLG for the amazing roster. Skillazkill and Clutch0z for their undrafted and summer league players, and also credit to Da Infamous NY for his amazing rookies. Only thing I take credit for is roster management.

- Contracts are updated (I'm having trouble maxing players all the way out, ex. Kemba and Kyrie's contracts are 4/122 instead of 4/141)

- Ages are updated

- Every restricted and unrestricted free agent are in FA unless Woj or Shams has came out with news that they are signing somewhere.

- Rotations were kind of a rush job, will look over them again once I get some time to sit down.

I will do another update if there is heavy movement tonight after that I won't have a set schedule because I rather play the game more than I edit.

File name: ATD 4.0 offseason, psn: GuwopLaflare7

(also if you see any jersey #'s that need to be corrected please let me know)
Old 07-01-2019, 12:23 AM   #1444
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

update is up with all transactions as current as the Bobby Portis signing.

- new coaches were in the 1st update, forgot to mention it
- contracts are updated
- rotations updated

edit: just reuploaded. Jamal Murray's extension is in. can the league save some action for day 2 lol.

Last edited by Jumpman232; 07-01-2019 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:33 PM   #1445
Rookie

dkosorio's Arena

NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
I've updated this file up to the current offseason. I used YGBreezay's ATD 3.0 file on 2Kshare which was updated past the trade deadline.

BIG credits to CelticLG for the amazing roster. Skillazkill and Clutch0z for their undrafted and summer league players, and also credit to Da Infamous NY for his amazing rookies. Only thing I take credit for is roster management.

- Contracts are updated (I'm having trouble maxing players all the way out, ex. Kemba and Kyrie's contracts are 4/122 instead of 4/141)

- Ages are updated

- Every restricted and unrestricted free agent are in FA unless Woj or Shams has came out with news that they are signing somewhere.

- Rotations were kind of a rush job, will look over them again once I get some time to sit down.

I will do another update if there is heavy movement tonight after that I won't have a set schedule because I rather play the game more than I edit.

File name: ATD 4.0 offseason, psn: GuwopLaflare7

(also if you see any jersey #'s that need to be corrected please let me know)

Someone found a work around for the contracts apperantly....if you max out the years (to 10 I think) you can raise the salary amount. Once the amount is correct you can lower the years back to what it is supposed to be and the amount will stay the same. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but if you're in making edits today you may want to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2019, 11:12 AM   #1446
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

Update with yesterday's moves uploaded.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:42 PM   #1447
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkosorio
Someone found a work around for the contracts apperantly....if you max out the years (to 10 I think) you can raise the salary amount. Once the amount is correct you can lower the years back to what it is supposed to be and the amount will stay the same. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but if you're in making edits today you may want to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried this, but you can only go to like 6 years with a contract value. Either I don't understand the process, or it doesn't work.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:01 PM   #1448
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdavi
I tried this, but you can only go to like 6 years with a contract value. Either I don't understand the process, or it doesn't work.
It works, the workaround is to be able to give out around 36 mil for a max instead of just 26 mil, you can't go past 6 years for a contract regardless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »