Home

NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #25
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I know it’s impossible to predict the eastern conference, but I feel like Toronto are a bit *too* good, and Milwaukee isn’t good enough.
Nuggets also should really make the playoffs, or at least be better than that.
This is obviously mostly 2k simulation problems than anything else, but I like what you’re doing with this roster and feel like editing tendencies could just fix most things.
After a lot of editing, these are the results (player stats still looks very good)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 07:04 PM   #26
Banned

fabritrvdel's Arena

This looks fantastic, too bad I'm on XB1 lol. Also great to see another italian on this forum, I thought I was the only one. Keep up!
Old 10-03-2018, 02:27 AM   #27
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
After a lot of editing, these are the results (player stats still looks very good)

WOW, looks so much better, what did you edit mostly?
Oh and can you post team stats too?
Old 10-03-2018, 03:06 AM   #28
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
WOW, looks so much better, what did you edit mostly?
Oh and can you post team stats too?
Yeah, i'll post team stats today.

The most important edits were POEs, bench depth/utilization from coach profile, and some shot/touch tendencies

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-03-2018, 03:34 AM   #29
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
First off, Celtic thanks for all the work you're putting in and is there any way I can help? A question for everyone, what is everyone doing while they wait for this roster to drop? You guys playing 'Play Now'? Hitting up 2KU for practice? Scrimmage? Practice plays?

I was thinking of starting my Rockets MyLEAGUE now then just starting over when the roster drops but I'd almost rather practice running plays because they look a LOT different this year and I guess it's kind of stupid to start a Franchise then start all over again.

So what does everyone else do?
Thanks man! In this period I usually like to practice plays. If I know the playbook i use to play so much better.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-03-2018, 02:50 PM   #30
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Update:

Updated 15 POEs and over 400 players have the personality badges updated (no more Hard Worker badge for Andrew Wiggins, lol).

And big news for the roster guys. I've seen people complaining about players not playing like themselves, so I decided to import all the great vann's edits (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0h...able_polymer=1).

For now I updated Simmons, Embiid, Giannis, Love, Irving, Tatum, Hayward and Horford but the plan is to have every player 85+ OVR (42 players) with his tendencies. Play-types for this players will also be updated according to his play-types.

I watched a game CPUvsCPU (Celtics-Sixers) and the difference is very notable. Big thanks to him.

Last edited by CelticLG; 10-03-2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:12 PM   #31
Rookie

Jaifer's Arena

OVR: 1

This is gonna be ill. Really excited to see what you do. If you need some help, holler. I’m always editing

Who's lyrically messin' with Royce? Lol!

PSN: epp1212
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 05:18 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Update:

Updated 15 POEs and over 400 players have the personality badges updated (no more Hard Worker badge for Andrew Wiggins, lol).

And big news for the roster guys. I've seen people complaining about players not playing like themselves, so I decided to import all the great vann's edits (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0h...able_polymer=1).

For now I updated Simmons, Embiid, Giannis, Love, Irving, Tatum, Hayward and Horford but the plan is to have every player 85+ OVR (42 players) with his tendencies. Play-types for this players will also be updated according to his play-types.

I watched a game CPUvsCPU (Celtics-Sixers) and the difference is very notable. Big thanks to him.
sei un grande dajeee

Sent from my SM-G965F using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »