Home

2K19: Return of The Sim Roster

This is a discussion on 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2019, 04:30 PM   #281
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster

The first post has been updated with the v0.4 Sliders.

I'm playing at Game Speed of 44 and would recommend anywhere from 40-48 depending on your preference.

I've adjusted Player Speed enough to make the action somewhat fast despite the lower Game Speed. There are a lot of animations that won't get a chance to start at high Game Speed because the players don't have time to react to quick twitch movements. The lower Game Speed brings out more of the player interaction animations which help in a lot of areas (including layups/fouls).

Please use the most recent version of the v0.3 Roster if you're playing with these Sliders.

Here are box scores from the last two test games. Scoring is back up around league average and free throw totals have been higher with these new settings.

The Warriors/Bucks game was a fun test since I ran a defensive setting scheme to try to prevent Giannis from getting to the rim at all costs like most teams do. He got to the free throw line a bit, but had to drive and kick most of the game (10 pts, 10 reb, 8 ast in 30 min) until he got injured in the early 4th.

Warriors (User - Player Lock SG) vs Bucks (CPU)
Rockets (CPU) vs 76ers (CPU)

-----

Last edited by youALREADYknow; 01-24-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 04:38 PM   #282
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster (X1)

News on the release of the Roster v1?

Yes, I'm always using v0.3 version, I like what I see and the gameplay is gorgeous
Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by jakalfc; 01-24-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:49 PM   #283
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
News on the release of the Roster v1?
I've been putting in 5 hours each day this week so a lot of progress has been made. Most of the global attributes and badges are finished. Most of the broken/bad plays have been removed from playbooks. About half of the playbooks have been edited with sets the teams are running in the real world. I'll sweep back through those teams after play testing to make sure the touches are coming in the right spots.

I'm going through the tendency related data this weekend to make those global changes, then it will be time to go team-by-team to finish up the playbooks and other values that aren't data driven.

If anyone is still using an older version of the v0.3 file then I'd recommend downloading from 2KShare because there have been a lot of edits done this month.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:05 PM   #284
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
I've been putting in 5 hours each day this week so a lot of progress has been made. Most of the global attributes and badges are finished. Most of the broken/bad plays have been removed from playbooks. About half of the playbooks have been edited with sets the teams are running in the real world. I'll sweep back through those teams after play testing to make sure the touches are coming in the right spots.

I'm going through the tendency related data this weekend to make those global changes, then it will be time to go team-by-team to finish up the playbooks and other values that aren't data driven.

If anyone is still using an older version of the v0.3 file then I'd recommend downloading from 2KShare because there have been a lot of edits done this month.
I can imagine your efforts, I saw several updates this week in file v0.3 and I always downloaded to play games play now, sorry if I asked but I can not wait to start mylegue with v1

Old 01-24-2019, 06:14 PM   #285
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
I can imagine your efforts, I saw several updates this week in file v0.3 and I always downloaded to play games play now, sorry if I asked but I can not wait to start mylegue with v1
We're getting close! I'm trying to finish these edits soon to get a break before the trade deadline (Feb 7). I doubt I'll start MyLeague until after the deadline so all of the major transactions are included.

The good news is that the work being put into data will be automated for next season and 2K20 editing should take far less time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 11:29 PM   #286
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
We're getting close! I'm trying to finish these edits soon to get a break before the trade deadline (Feb 7). I doubt I'll start MyLeague until after the deadline so all of the major transactions are included.

The good news is that the work being put into data will be automated for next season and 2K20 editing should take far less time.
Good news, so if I understand correctly when the final version of the Roster will be released will you include all the exchanges that will be there?

Old 01-25-2019, 11:36 AM   #287
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
Good news, so if I understand correctly when the final version of the Roster will be released will you include all the exchanges that will be there?

Transactions will be updated until the trade deadline. I don't expect to continue updating the roster after that until the offseason, but we'll see if anyone in the community wants to keep posting roster movement updates.

The only movement after that point is usually veteran waivers and two-way/G-League contracts.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:37 PM   #288
Rookie

Re: 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster

What’s the shot timing and free throw timing ? User or real player ? Defensive assist at 0 or 50?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »