Home

SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

This is a discussion on SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2019, 06:19 PM   #401
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
In the cursors of the first month (early) on the worksheet the layup defense (release) has a value of 55 whereas when it is loaded on the 2k share the value is 60, I believe you will still have to correct ...... Sorry for the clarification strength

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks. The uploaded file is correct. I'll update in doc in a sec.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2019, 06:22 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 0

In the Doc date 12/10 you have damian Jones as injured but no time length next to it
Old 04-22-2019, 07:31 PM   #403
Banned

fabritrvdel's Arena

Just want to share a quick "story" with you guys, I hope it doesn't bother anyone:

I decided that I'll use the Celtics for the entire 2nd round of the playoffs to play against the Bucks, and damn it's hard as hell. They went full beast mode on me during game 1 and won by 8 points with Middleton scoring 34. I just couldn't figure a good strategy to prevent him from scoring deadly midrange shots on cuts.

Also Giannis scored 30 but that's ok, Horford did an amazing job all game long even outplaying him at times. The problem is that the rest of the guys on the Bucks are incredibly efficient with scoring and just looked in the zone all game long shooting at the incredible percentage of 64% and consistently killing me with backdoor cuts and pick n rolls (George Hill even had the nerves to hit a full court shot at the end of the 3rd quarter smdh).

On the other hand my Celtics had a really great game too on offense with Kyrie outplaying Bledsoe and Tatum showing an incredible array of movements.
I really gotta figure out a strategy to keep them out of the paint cause I was able to take away their three point shot but they used it against. I also think we don't have the necessary size in the paint to stop them and their help defense killed us in the 3rd quarter where they went full beast mode on both ends.

Overall it was an incredible fun time, making adjusments is really challenging and it helps me with the immersion. Defensive settings play a big role in that too, I love how the Bucks kept Lopez down in the paint knowing he can't move his feet against quicker bigs or how they kept defenders near the paint by pre-rotating when I run plays for Kyrie, Rozier and Hayward. Also players are hustling hard as hell and it results in a ton of 50-50 situations and fight for rebounds.

It feels good to enjoy the full MyLeague experience
Old 04-22-2019, 07:39 PM   #404
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabritrv
Just want to share a quick "story" with you guys, I hope it doesn't bother anyone:

I decided that I'll use the Celtics for the entire 2nd round of the playoffs to play against the Bucks, and damn it's hard as hell. They went full beast mode on me during game 1 and won by 8 points with Middleton scoring 34. I just couldn't figure a good strategy to prevent him from scoring deadly midrange shots on cuts.

Also Giannis scored 30 but that's ok, Horford did an amazing job all game long even outplaying him at times. The problem is that the rest of the guys on the Bucks are incredibly efficient with scoring and just looked in the zone all game long shooting at the incredible percentage of 64% and consistently killing me with backdoor cuts and pick n rolls (George Hill even had the nerves to hit a full court shot at the end of the 3rd quarter smdh).

On the other hand my Celtics had a really great game too on offense with Kyrie outplaying Bledsoe and Tatum showing an incredible array of movements.
I really gotta figure out a strategy to keep them out of the paint cause I was able to take away their three point shot but they used it against. I also think we don't have the necessary size in the paint to stop them and their help defense killed us in the 3rd quarter where they went full beast mode on both ends.

Overall it was an incredible fun time, making adjusments is really challenging and it helps me with the immersion. Defensive settings play a big role in that too, I love how the Bucks kept Lopez down in the paint knowing he can't move his feet against quicker bigs or how they kept defenders near the paint by pre-rotating when I run plays for Kyrie, Rozier and Hayward. Also players are hustling hard as hell and it results in a ton of 50-50 situations and fight for rebounds.

It feels good to enjoy the full MyLeague experience
Personally; this is the kinda **** that we LOVE to hear. Someone that appreciates what the CPU is doing to you as oppose to finding your own exploit. This is the best way to appreciate our project as you can make your guys play however you decide (albeit it may not play out in your favor if you don't know a guys strengths and weaknesses). Cheers to you good sir and I'd like to note that I will be posting alternate SHOOTING sliders for user games as I understand u guys may be seeing higher interior %.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:09 PM   #405
Banned

fabritrvdel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
Personally; this is the kinda **** that we LOVE to hear. Someone that appreciates what the CPU is doing to you as oppose to finding your own exploit. This is the best way to appreciate our project as you can make your guys play however you decide (albeit it may not play out in your favor if you don't know a guys strengths and weaknesses). Cheers to you good sir and I'd like to note that I will be posting alternate SHOOTING sliders for user games as I understand u guys may be seeing higher interior %.

You have to come in the game with a strategy and then make adjustments as every team is playing in a different way in this roster, which is something that usually doesn't happen in 2k.
I think I'll look into the Bucks playbook and player tendencies before the next game so that I have a clearer picture of how they're going to play, kind of like NBA teams collect scouting reports and films on the opposing teams during games to prepare for the rest of the series. Is that considered cheating tho? Lol
Also do you think playing at home vs on the road matters? I'm not trying to get swept.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2019, 08:14 PM   #406
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabritrv
You have to come in the game with a strategy and then make adjustments as every team is playing in a different way in this roster, which is something that usually doesn't happen in 2k.
I think I'll look into the Bucks playbook and player tendencies before the next game so that I have a clearer picture of how they're going to play, kind of like NBA teams collect scouting reports and films on the opposing teams during games to prepare for the rest of the series. Is that considered cheating tho? Lol
Also do you think playing at home vs on the road matters? I'm not trying to get swept.
Not cheating at all. That's NBA BASKETBALL and that is what e are aiming for. (Remember when Czar used to "play basketball not video games"... whatever hap... nevermind...)

Getting back on track there should be a slight advantage at home when watching CPU vs CPU but it's not really replica-table in user games unfortunately.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:52 PM   #407
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

Upon further review, I will NOT be doing this. If you are suffering from this issue, I urge you to refine your defensive strategy not only in regard to the defensive coaching schemes but also in regard to how YOU are playing (guarding the ball handler, patrolling the paint, forcing perimeter shots in favor of heavy protection of the paint etc., etc.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:53 PM   #408
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
In the cursors of the first month (early) on the worksheet the layup defense (release) has a value of 55 whereas when it is loaded on the 2k share the value is 60, I believe you will still have to correct ...... Sorry for the clarification strength
As always, thanks to the SimWorld team

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggets15
In the Doc date 12/10 you have damian Jones as injured but no time length next to it
Both fixed... thanks for the heads up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »