Home

Official Nba Roster 2020

This is a discussion on Official Nba Roster 2020 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2019, 10:23 PM   #9
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Nba Roster 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
Hey Tim, just curious as a friendly competitor (even though I know I'm way behind you), what's your method for making sig shots?
Honestly I been editing games forever so me personally I want realism I use NBA stats from every player and import them on my roster I have a formula that's been working for years and I don't just rate a player I let the stats do it I see the 2k roster makers rate players by how good they have been I only use stats for that year why would it be 2k20 but you rating players high because they where good in 2k17 every year things change player change get better or start to fall off I rate every player to the tee and update tendencies play styles and jump shots etc. My initial roster is based off last year's numbers tendencies and play styles and the people that follow my rosters know every year on a month to month basis I update stats and tendencies that are up to date so my followers can see the rise and fall in every player that's what I think makes my roster so unique it gives you everything you would want in an offical roster up to date realism and I hope everyone is enjoying the roster like I am but most of my jump shots I edit come from me just watching basketball and loving 2k I know they have other shot makers I just want to be in the race as one of the best so I could be watching a game and be like his jump shot is such and such and try it on the game and if it look good I use it it's not hard to put them together after I see a jump shot and I saw everyone making spreadsheets so I made my on and I've been editing that spreadsheet for 8 years now and I have 8 years of jump shots in my spreadsheet I always use my from the year before but if I see a change I'll edit it it's that simple

Psn timsmooth503pa
Offical NBA roster
Old 09-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
Honestly I been editing games forever so me personally I want realism I use NBA stats from every player and import them on my roster I have a formula that's been working for years and I don't just rate a player I let the stats do it I see the 2k roster makers rate players by how good they have been I only use stats for that year why would it be 2k20 but you rating players high because they where good in 2k17 every year things change player change get better or start to fall off I rate every player to the tee and update tendencies play styles and jump shots etc. My initial roster is based off last year's numbers tendencies and play styles and the people that follow my rosters know every year on a month to month basis I update stats and tendencies that are up to date so my followers can see the rise and fall in every player that's what I think makes my roster so unique it gives you everything you would want in an offical roster up to date realism and I hope everyone is enjoying the roster like I am but most of my jump shots I edit come from me just watching basketball and loving 2k I know they have other shot makers I just want to be in the race as one of the best so I could be watching a game and be like his jump shot is such and such and try it on the game and if it look good I use it it's not hard to put them together after I see a jump shot and I saw everyone making spreadsheets so I made my on and I've been editing that spreadsheet for 8 years now and I have 8 years of jump shots in my spreadsheet I always use my from the year before but if I see a change I'll edit it it's that simple

Psn timsmooth503pa
Offical NBA roster
Would you mind testing some of my jumpers out and giving me honest feedback? Like, could you test out my Kawhi, PG13, Jimmy B, Love, LaVine, K-Midd, Embiid, Tobias, Kemba, Tatum, Lou Will and tell me what your opinion of them is? Or just pick a few of those maybe, whatever you have time for. My spreadsheet is linked in my signature below.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #11
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
Would you mind testing some of my jumpers out and giving me honest feedback? Like, could you test out my Kawhi, PG13, Jimmy B, Love, LaVine, K-Midd, Embiid, Tobias, Kemba, Tatum, Lou Will and tell me what your opinion of them is? Or just pick a few of those maybe, whatever you have time for. My spreadsheet is linked in my signature below.
I'll check them out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 01:27 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
I'll check them out
Please let me know ASAP. Thanks man!
Old 09-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #13
Rookie

wizfan2's Arena

OVR: 3

Tim, did you remove the badges this year?

"A wise man never knows all, only a fool knows everything"

"If you were making a list of people you trusted, would you put your name down"
-NF "Only"
Old 09-18-2019, 04:50 PM   #14
Pro

great work as usual Tim !!!

quick question because you talked about sliders?

Did you share them and are they visible on PS4?

what is the gamespeed value? 12 min quarter?
starting game difficulty?

Defensive Assist with Intense-D: ???
Box Assist Strength: ???
Old 09-18-2019, 06:27 PM   #15
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizfan2
Tim, did you remove the badges this year?
nah not this year but the roster plays good with the badges what you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2019, 06:29 PM   #16
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
great work as usual Tim !!!

quick question because you talked about sliders?

Did you share them and are they visible on PS4?

what is the gamespeed value? 12 min quarter?
starting game difficulty?

Defensive Assist with Intense-D: ???
Box Assist Strength: ???
they are on share its 50 speed controller settings default i just got real player %on free throws only

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »