Home

Shouldn’t we have gotten an official roster update by now?

This is a discussion on Shouldn’t we have gotten an official roster update by now? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2019, 12:45 PM   #17
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Shouldn’t we have gotten an official roster update by now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zniv
It’s maddening seeing that 2KTV segment with Tacko showing his player model - something that doesn’t exist to us for some reason. What gives?
They release the game so early for MyCareer/Park players and to "avoid" the bunching up of AAA releases in October/November.

They've been "lazily" waiting til opening night to update the last few years. It some what makes sense because you don't want to add training camp invites or two-way players that are released and don't make the 17 - man roster.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 10-19-2019, 01:15 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
They release the game so early for MyCareer/Park players and to "avoid" the bunching up of AAA releases in October/November.

They've been "lazily" waiting til opening night to update the last few years. It some what makes sense because you don't want to add training camp invites or two-way players that are released and don't make the 17 - man roster.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
It makes sense, but then there’s a bunch of 2-ways that have been there already from launch.

Watching that Tacko segment with him all like “yeah it’s a dream of mine to be in 2K” like bro I hope you haven’t booted it up yet coz boy I have news for you...
Old 10-20-2019, 07:47 PM   #19
DJT
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zniv
It makes sense, but then there’s a bunch of 2-ways that have been there already from launch.

Watching that Tacko segment with him all like “yeah it’s a dream of mine to be in 2K” like bro I hope you haven’t booted it up yet coz boy I have news for you...
2-ways do change a lot though. Guys are constantly coming and going on those 2-way deals. As in 2-way guys get waived a lot then a new guy brought in to be a two-way...etc

But for real, can't wait for the roster to be updated which I'm hoping is tomorrow night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »