Home

Where are the Xbox one classic rosters?

This is a discussion on Where are the Xbox one classic rosters? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2020, 11:46 PM   #1
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Where are the Xbox one classic rosters?

I see plenty of PS4 classic rosters but not many Xbox one rosters. Am I missing them somewhere? If not then maybe someone needs to come out of retirement and make one if they get stuck at home from work for a few days or weeks. 1992-93 season has always been a favorite of mine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2020, 11:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Where are the Xbox one classic rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
I see plenty of PS4 classic rosters but not many Xbox one rosters. Am I missing them somewhere? If not then maybe someone needs to come out of retirement and make one if they get stuck at home from work for a few days or weeks. 1992-93 season has always been a favorite of mine.
Unfortunately only a few I think the 2011 season and 2k2 that why I bought it in the ps4
Old 03-25-2020, 02:24 PM   #3
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5

Hype and DC have a roster with current and classic teams edited. Its released but not 100% done. The first post let's you know what's complete
Old 03-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 49

i was going to make a classic set for 2k20 but the tendencies this year seem to unfix able so i said F*ck it and will skip making any classic sets this year.

In all honesty, you might want to stick with 2k19 or wait for 2k21.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:30 AM   #5
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
i was going to make a classic set for 2k20 but the tendencies this year seem to unfix able so i said F*ck it and will skip making any classic sets this year.

In all honesty, you might want to stick with 2k19 or wait for 2k21.
Hokup did you ever finish your 2k2 on last years? I might go redownload 19 and grab that. Still looking for a 92-93 roster though. My favorite playoffs of all time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 01:32 AM   #6
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Also it’s been since 2k13 that I did any roster making at all. Feeling the itch a little, just a little. If there isn’t a 92-93 roster out there for this year or last years version of the game I might make one.
Old 03-26-2020, 02:11 AM   #7
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Hokup did you ever finish your 2k2 on last years? I might go redownload 19 and grab that. Still looking for a 92-93 roster though. My favorite playoffs of all time.
yes, right before christimas.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...gined-xb1.html

I made a 92-93 set back on 2k17 but i think those servers are down though , but if you have 2k18 on pc it was convert there with mods.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-xb1.html
Old 03-27-2020, 02:12 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Gt: daneworg
File: 4QEnt

This is a 90s centric roster starts from 86 lakers up to 06 GS warriors. Then all time 76ers down to all tim wizards with a few exceptions then under current teams there is 99 hornets, 10 magic, Tinsley Miller J.O. led pacers and mj's wizards. It's playable but not every player has been overhauled yet. Players look like themselves thanks to the many cap creators here. And I've done a great job on those who I couldn't find the formula for. Please let me know what you think. I'm using my own algorithm and I can pretty much promise the stars will led their teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »