Home

The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you guys prefer?
Additional Completed All-Time Teams 10 25.64%
Additional Classic Teams overwriting Normal & All Time Teams 29 74.36%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #25
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMontae
This looks amazing, fam. About to run a Clippers/Spurs series to test these out.

Love to hear feedback man I’m still editing the Spurs and kinna iffy on some of their ratings so would love to hear some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2020, 10:33 AM   #26
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Made some updates to the '14 Spurs ratings.
Kawhi is now an 86 and Duncan is now a 91
Old 05-12-2020, 12:05 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 8

Hey bro,

So last night I ran a test of the Thunder Vs Clippers. Westbrook calmed down a bit from 3pt land (he took about 6 by the 4th qtr, I don't remember how many total he took for the game because I passed out around 2AM lol)

But here are my takeaways..... CP3 and Blake were running very effective high screen and rolls throughout the game, with JJ spotting up for three as a 2nd option to the play. CP3 was masterful in picking the defense apart, and when the play broke down, he did damage taking his man off the dribble either going to the hole or setting up his deadly midrange with a variety of hesitation dribbles. Blake was a beast taking it off the glass while going coast to coast on a couple of plays that ended in sick reverse dunk. DeAndre protected the paint the entire night and dominated on the boards. Crawford came off the bench and went right to work, even saw him pull off his signature behind the back dribble at the top of the key while driving to the basket.

On the OKC end.... KD was unstoppable. He tortured the defense with an array of mid range jumpshots, floaters while driving to the cup, and also caught fire from 3pt land. Westbrook played a bit more under control, and was way more aggressive going to the basket. I saw Serge spotting up in the corner a few times which was nice. He was also playing great help D while protecting the rim. Harden came off the bench and was tough to contain. He had some nice drives that ended in an And 1.

Overall....this has been the most fun I've had with 2K since 2K17. Like I said before, I used to make these type of rosters, so I know the amount of time, dedication, and attention to detail it takes to make the teams play like they should. You my man are nailing it!! I was soooo over 2K, but this project has brought the fun back for me. This is going to be AMAZING!!
Old 05-12-2020, 03:27 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

any specific Sliders set you recommend with the roster?
Old 05-12-2020, 04:16 PM   #29
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Hey bro,

So last night I ran a test of the Thunder Vs Clippers. Westbrook calmed down a bit from 3pt land (he took about 6 by the 4th qtr, I don't remember how many total he took for the game because I passed out around 2AM lol)

But here are my takeaways..... CP3 and Blake were running very effective high screen and rolls throughout the game, with JJ spotting up for three as a 2nd option to the play. CP3 was masterful in picking the defense apart, and when the play broke down, he did damage taking his man off the dribble either going to the hole or setting up his deadly midrange with a variety of hesitation dribbles. Blake was a beast taking it off the glass while going coast to coast on a couple of plays that ended in sick reverse dunk. DeAndre protected the paint the entire night and dominated on the boards. Crawford came off the bench and went right to work, even saw him pull off his signature behind the back dribble at the top of the key while driving to the basket.

On the OKC end.... KD was unstoppable. He tortured the defense with an array of mid range jumpshots, floaters while driving to the cup, and also caught fire from 3pt land. Westbrook played a bit more under control, and was way more aggressive going to the basket. I saw Serge spotting up in the corner a few times which was nice. He was also playing great help D while protecting the rim. Harden came off the bench and was tough to contain. He had some nice drives that ended in an And 1.

Overall....this has been the most fun I've had with 2K since 2K17. Like I said before, I used to make these type of rosters, so I know the amount of time, dedication, and attention to detail it takes to make the teams play like they should. You my man are nailing it!! I was soooo over 2K, but this project has brought the fun back for me. This is going to be AMAZING!!
Glad you are enjoying it man! Trust me I'm enjoying making this as much as playing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
any specific Sliders set you recommend with the roster?
I put it in the OP. I use Popboy Sliders for these.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:03 PM   #30
Rookie

dkosorio's Arena

Just sent you a PM that I’m hoping will help to you expedite your roster. Good luck, it’s looking great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2020, 04:34 PM   #31
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Roster updated with 2011 Bulls, let's just say that MVP D Rose is an exact monster like he was that season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2020, 09:10 PM   #32
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

anyone have request for certain/their favorite team to get done first? If not i'm just going to go down the teams by year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »