Home

125 THROWBACK TEAMS UNITED / 2K20 / Xbox One

This is a discussion on 125 THROWBACK TEAMS UNITED / 2K20 / Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2021, 12:31 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 125 THROWBACK TEAMS UNITED / 2K20 / Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyJr80
I've created a similar throwback roster after you suggested I should purchase 2k20. I'm more interested in the throwback and classic rosters and have been so since Portlandblazer was creating rosters with 2knba11. I would like to look at your selected team playbooks and get some better ideas for mine. I've even added the coaches for all the teams from the classic to throwback teams. Thanks for sharing your roster with us!!
Thx, your very welcomed. I’ve revamped the playbooks & Added more mid shot plays to the classic 90s section. Also, realized a freeze problem when the 99 knicks are selected in customs mode. I’ve resolved this issue. In case you or anyone has a problem with using this roster as a base file, all you have to do is delete Sprewell & import him again. I’ve uploaded a replacement version just in case. Thx again & enjoy
Old 06-05-2021, 04:24 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 125 THROWBACK TEAMS UNITED / 2K20 / Xbox One

Wow it looks amazing!!!!!
Thanks for the sharing
Some teams are my favorites!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »