Home

NOGSTER 2K22 (PS5)

This is a discussion on NOGSTER 2K22 (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2022, 07:34 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: NOGSTER 2K22 (PS5)

The post trade deadline version of the roster is finally complete.
PS5.
NOGSTER 2K22.
Gamertag: nogman7.

Took a lot longer than anticipated due to a few teams misbehaving after the trades. ( 76ers the main culprit).
The playbooks have a HUGE impact on how the cpu plays. Some playbooks are pretty broken.
The clippers in particular. Just use Leonard like he is peak Kobe hog mode. Dude totally hogs it, iso after is hog, no one gets a look in no matter how much I tinker with stats, plays etc... so I use my celtics playbook on the clippers. Much more balanced attack now.

Anyway.
The roster is ready to start a My NBA season.

Ratings/tendencies/plays/advanced rotations all painstakingly edited for a much improved single player sim and gameplay experience.

Enjoy.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:57 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
PS5.
NOGSTER 2K22.

Took a lot longer than anticipated due to a few teams misbehaving after the trades. ( 76ers the main culprit).
The playbooks have a HUGE impact on how the cpu plays. Some playbooks are pretty broken.
The clippers in particular. Just use Leonard like he is peak Kobe hog mode. Dude totally hogs it, iso after is hog, no one gets a look in no matter how much I tinker with stats, plays etc... so I use my celtics playbook on the clippers. Much more balanced attack now.

Anyway.

Ratings/tendencies/plays/advanced rotations all painstakingly edited for a much improved single player sim and gameplay experience.

Enjoy.

Awesome Nogster!

What sliders are you using now? You were using Schnaidt´s before, right? The ones for the default rosters, not ATD.
Old 02-18-2022, 04:05 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

They actually work good with the defaults on superstar. Try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2022, 09:31 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 13

does cpu play defense in the paint? esp during pnr situation?
Old 02-23-2022, 01:19 PM   #37
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Notater what the difference between your roster and atd ?

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 02-23-2022, 06:46 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Notater what the difference between your roster and atd ?

He’s more detailed with his edits and tendencies. Just look at them compared to ATD. ATD does every player but some of the numbers are repetitive on the tendencies. Nogster actually goes into detail with his edits and tendencies. You won’t see repititive tendencies with nogsters. I understand they do that for gameplay purposes though.
Old 02-23-2022, 08:33 PM   #39
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlwarya
He’s more detailed with his edits and tendencies. Just look at them compared to ATD. ATD does every player but some of the numbers are repetitive on the tendencies. Nogster actually goes into detail with his edits and tendencies. You won’t see repititive tendencies with nogsters. I understand they do that for gameplay purposes though.
I don't want to disturb any creators thread, but what do you mean with repetitive tendencies? Every tendency is edited with stats and data behind it 😅
Old 02-24-2022, 11:28 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
PS5.
NOGSTER 2K22.

Anyway.

Enjoy.
your roster looks good just have a quick look but what slider is best with it? i m desperate for a set of roster slider combination that makes cpu plays pick n roll defense!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »