Home

ZTEN11: 2000s "4&4" Mix Roster (Xbox Series X/S)

This is a discussion on ZTEN11: 2000s "4&4" Mix Roster (Xbox Series X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2022, 11:51 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: ZTEN11: 2000s "4&4" Mix Roster (Xbox Series X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
It's all good man, I literally just set this up so it should be updated with your latest patch. I kinda did a mix a match for courts to, like I did some 90s and 2000s and current mix.

Thanks again looking to be very fun!
Oh, I didn't know leagues automatically update with the new version of the roster? How is that possible? Or did you redownload?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:12 PM   #10
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
Oh, I didn't know leagues automatically update with the new version of the roster? How is that possible? Or did you redownload?
Oh I'm not sure of auto updating, at the time and I had just downloaded it, so I probably was that 4th cause I believe it was at 3, when I got it. I like being one team then watching the cpu vs CPU play out the rest. Mil vs Nets is up now I changed the Brooklyn court to the 90s court, and bucks to there 90s. Looking really good 👍
Old 07-05-2022, 12:42 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Oh I'm not sure of auto updating, at the time and I had just downloaded it, so I probably was that 4th cause I believe it was at 3, when I got it. I like being one team then watching the cpu vs CPU play out the rest. Mil vs Nets is up now I changed the Brooklyn court to the 90s court, and bucks to there 90s. Looking really good ��
That sounds awesome. Maybe you can stream it or record a video of some of those games and upload on YouTube.

But yeah, I updated a year or 2 older Donovan Mitchell to 88. I thought 90 was slightly high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2022, 01:33 PM   #12
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
That sounds awesome. Maybe you can stream it or record a video of some of those games and upload on YouTube.

But yeah, I updated a year or 2 older Donovan Mitchell to 88. I thought 90 was slightly high.
Yep I do here is the gameplay link to twitch, I would like to do it on YouTube but Xbox can't stream to it, and I have no computer to upload. My system blew out a good while ago and I just haven't been able to replace it yet.

I'm thinking about opening like a little dynasty thread here on OS, where I could put my games streamed it would all be from my phone but at least people could get a feel for what great rosters that are offered throughout the community.

Matter fact I think I will. Thanks for the suggestion bro

https://imgur.com/a/5O04vwk

https://www.twitch.tv/foreva80n90s/v...24?sr=a&t=171s

Last edited by StormsWarning; 07-05-2022 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:55 PM   #13
MVP

Are you using some CPU vs CPU sliders? I still hate that the point guard shoots too much. There's no way of stopping it.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:07 PM   #14
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Are you using some CPU vs CPU sliders? I still hate that the point guard shoots too much. There's no way of stopping it.
I actually used the ATD settings as a base, then tweeked them a bit. Yes! The pg will shoot often but I get more variety with them over the long haul.

What I don't like in them is sometimes like the second game was golden state vs Lakers, and final was 100 to 75. I'm thinking of turning 3s down a bit cause the range was real. not missing much off those screens!!! Curry and Klay shredded them.

So still tweaking if I can get scores around that 100 to 89 or 92 -96 range I'd be pretty happy with it.

Thing is when bad teams are bad, there bad, the laker squad you have in the roster woulda fought harder than that game showed.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 07-05-2022 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:51 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
I actually used the ATD settings as a base, then tweeked them a bit. Yes! The pg will shoot often but I get more variety with them over the long haul.

What I don't like in them is sometimes like the second game was golden state vs Lakers, and final was 100 to 75. I'm thinking of turning 3s down a bit cause the range was real. not missing much off those screens!!! Curry and Klay shredded them.

So still tweaking if I can get scores around that 100 to 89 or 92 -96 range I'd be pretty happy with it.

Thing is when bad teams are bad, there bad, the laker squad you have in the roster woulda fought harder than that game showed.
Yeah, that's a bad opening day matchup for them. The Warriors squad is still gonna be hard to beat for anyone. That's one of the catches of this roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2022, 04:24 PM   #16
MVP

Made one more player ratings update for download. Would like to see 20 downloads by mid-month. I know people have stopped and are waiting for 2K23. That's why I'm really hoping for this to be the roster people who don't purchase that game will use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »