Home

Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

This is a discussion on Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2022, 11:07 AM   #9
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

OVR: 0
Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

your changes are for single player or are mass changes ( es, +5, -5 etc....)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by XxVal_MarXx; 10-30-2022 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-30-2022, 12:39 PM   #10
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
I’ve never gotten CPU settings to stick other than matchups. Everything else reverts to default. Even when controlling all teams in MyLeague.
Everything will stick except for possibly the moderate/tight/gap settings. I think those are more dictated by ace for the CPU. I change them anyway, just in case. But the hedge, switch, dig, double, etc. settings do work for both CPU and User.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
your changes are for single player or are mass changes ( es, +5, -5 etc....)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Both. Just depending on the badges and attribute. Ive made attribute/bade adjustments based on my own criteria/personal opinion. I've also made numerous changes to badges, attributes, play types, tendencies, etc. to get a more realistic experience

Last edited by talucchesi; 10-31-2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2022, 01:09 AM   #11
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

Full gameplay examples. Parts one and two.

Need to turn help defense down, too many open looks, but this was the hottest shooting night I've had thus far. Really blew it open in the second half.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV6qLZ3IDGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmlJULtEhBQ

Eventually, I'll post my pregame adjustments so you all get a feel of how I set my team up and my opponents gameplans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2022, 03:56 PM   #12
Just started!

I know this slider set is for PS5, but would you mind posting them/sending a screenshot of your sliders here so I can try them out on PC? Thanks!
Old 11-05-2022, 12:50 PM   #13
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMochna
I know this slider set is for PS5, but would you mind posting them/sending a screenshot of your sliders here so I can try them out on PC? Thanks!
Yes, I'm actually going to go a bit further and put all of my values with explanations for each and what to change if you're struggling with a specific aspect
Old 11-09-2022, 07:08 PM   #14
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Update: 76ers-Mavs plus the Warriors are completed with my tweaks added to ATD's latest roster (tendencies, accessories, jumpshots, etc.). I've also uploaded the latest slider tweaks I've made.

I suggest adding 3-5 point boosts to each shot success slider if you don't know jumpshots well/don't consider yourself elite at the game/with the team you're using.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:21 PM   #15
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMochna
Sliders:

Spoiler

Last edited by talucchesi; 11-10-2022 at 04:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2022, 01:17 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Really looking forward to this, love the ATD but finding a setup with “user timing” in mind is harder then I’d expect. Any idea when the roster will be complete? Thanks for this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »