Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #17
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I will tell you what i think when i get the game, in about 2 hours, which means i'm staying up at least untill 1:00 am,lol (stupid european laws, not allowing me playing new games untill fridays, rumble rumble)
P.s. Can you people help me choosing a team for myleague??, i don't want a complete rebuild, like the bucks, but i don't want an easy one like the spurs...
Good middle teams are Phoenix Suns,Toronto Raptors,New Orleans Pelicans,Dallas Mavericks,Denver Nuggets,Washington Wizards,Charlotte Hornets

Just make sure you pick a team that fits how you play its important this year
Old 10-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Day 1 Slider Test Results
[list] [*]GamePace
Too fast for now game speed 48 for now might drop it a tick or 2 to make FGA go down some
Yeah, I've always had this problem though it seems to be less of a problem this year, but just FYI, slowing down game speed also slows down the clock so that will have no effect.

My workaround has always been to decrease speed/quickness and then INCREASE gamespeed, that way the clock is moving a bit faster but the players are staying roughly the same speed.

That said, for me I feel like lack of TOs is the reason I have too many FGA so far this year... Number of possessions actually seems pretty good, just so few TOs that I'm getting way too many shots usually.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #19
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by robantle
Yeah, I've always had this problem though it seems to be less of a problem this year, but just FYI, slowing down game speed also slows down the clock so that will have no effect.

My workaround has always been to decrease speed/quickness and then INCREASE gamespeed, that way the clock is moving a bit faster but the players are staying roughly the same speed.

That said, for me I feel like lack of TOs is the reason I have too many FGA so far this year... Number of possessions actually seems pretty good, just so few TOs that I'm getting way too many shots usually.
Agree I know the clock slowdown too still helps with the cpu (even me sometimes) getting the ball off an rebound and pushing the ball up the court factor at higher game speeds seems like teams don't get back fast enough leading to too many fast breaks wow just went back to look at my TOs and both (cpu/hum) teams are way too low! thanks to bringing that to life I will work on that first then work on the Pace only thing about the decrease speed/quickness is that It is so spot on Bigs are slow Fast is Fast so i don't wanna mess that up (yet!) lol but i guess if I just keep the same number for both it would work right?
Old 10-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 9

I have seen 3's, but have played more on SS

Have you tried rebounding assist? Seems to help rebounding?

Good tip on the break. That is the main issue that leads CPU to pointless runs by getting points.

Anything can be done to help passing?

What does POE and the defensive strategies do for you?

Last edited by Cpterp22; 10-09-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:33 PM   #21
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
CPU Rebounding defiantly will get a long look rotation seems to be sharp to me what exactly are you seeing are guys rotating to late or they just not rotating at all and cpu do dribble too much has to deal with the flow and the passing lanes

As far as tendencies go I will be only making changes to slider tendencies that can change a lot of things the way the game is played but not single players tendencies which is why I am looking for a roster and SkyC usually does a great job so I probably using his but thanks for feedback and like to here exactly what you are seeing on the D rotation thats a big part of the game
Playing on All-Star/Sim, and I can attest to this. Seems like any time my man guarding the ball gets beat, unless I go the "L1+Button" to select the player in best position to rotate, it's almost always an unimpeded lane to the basket for the ball handler.

CPU offensive rebounding tends to get out of hand, too, as someone else has already posted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 06:35 PM   #22
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

And can someone explain the Box Out Assist and Simulation Difficulty sliders to me, please?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #23
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopla32
And can someone explain the Box Out Assist and Simulation Difficulty sliders to me, please?
Simulation lowers shooting sliders and ups D sliders and fouls Defualt everything is at 50 on casual its the opposite of Sim and far as Box out assist no idea really should help you box out more but i will fool with that later

Also On rotation are you saying that when the cpu swings the ball your players get out of position or is this happing on pick and rolls when is the break down of rotation happening
Old 10-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #24
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
I have seen 3's, but have played more on SS

Have you tried rebounding assist? Seems to help rebounding?

Good tip on the break. That is the main issue that leads CPU to pointless runs by getting points.

Anything can be done to help passing?

What does POE and the defensive strategies do for you?
I have Rebounding fixed having messed with rebounding assist but for passing try 85 for both human and cpu and for rebounding go with
hum def 55 Off 50
Cpu Off 42 Def 50

just a little sneak peak lol i will post all of what i have sometime tomorrow i want to get in atlest 5 more games

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »