Home

NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2017, 07:10 PM   #153
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Incorrect.

Not to hate, but you would figure there could be at least 1 version released considering this is the most viewed slider thread from this year and it's been a whole 4 months since release. If you gave up, it's ok, just don't keep people in suspense.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #154
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Not to hate, but you would figure there could be at least 1 version released considering this is the most viewed slider thread from this year and it's been a whole 4 months since release. If you gave up, it's ok, just don't keep people in suspense.
Well its been 4 months. So you'd think he is busy with LIFE. He doesn't have a contract with OS to design sliders every year. Thankfully there are other sliders out there that play great. Eccentric has worked hard over the years. Think he deserves a break.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-21-2017, 09:14 PM   #155
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Well its been 4 months. So you'd think he is busy with LIFE. He doesn't have a contract with OS to design sliders every year. Thankfully there are other sliders out there that play great. Eccentric has worked hard over the years. Think he deserves a break.

Never did I say that I blame him, which I don't. I just think it is lame that he keeps telling us something is coming but it's not. That's why I said no hate intended- I don't blame you at all bro. This isn't a job or anything. It's all free. Just tell us if you are done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2017, 09:31 PM   #156
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Never did I say that I blame him, which I don't. I just think it is lame that he keeps telling us something is coming but it's not. That's why I said no hate intended- I don't blame you at all bro. This isn't a job or anything. It's all free. Just tell us if you are done.
Fair enough bro. It would be nice if eccentric gave us some closure I agree. But at the same time, I know what its like to make sliders. It's hard work. I'm sure he has a reason that he has gone cold. But he's a decent dude. I'm sure he'll be back.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:36 AM   #157
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Fair enough bro. It would be nice if eccentric gave us some closure I agree. But at the same time, I know what its like to make sliders. It's hard work. I'm sure he has a reason that he has gone cold. But he's a decent dude. I'm sure he'll be back.

Yep. Agree with everything you said. Sorry to everyone and to Eccentric if I came out as attacking, just was being real.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:40 PM   #158
Pro

I honestly think Eccentric just doesn't enjoy this years 2K and it's killing his motivation to work on a set. Shady mike also has went ghost for 4 or 5 months over on the forum he post his sets on too. This years 2K is just not a very enjoyable game. There a are quite a few slider guys i noticed from a couple years before that are absent now.

It's fine if you don't wanna finish a set mate. It's just a game at the end of the day. Wait for 2K18 if you want too mate
Old 01-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #159
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

I hear you man, and that's why I've stayed silent for a while. No time to put in any work on the game so I figured there was no reason to "fan the flames". But time isn't much of an issue now, so I posted a cheeky one-word response.

Sometimes hype is fun

Quote:

Thanks man. Yea life has been crazy busy for a while. Every time I THOUGHT I found some respite, it all just kicked up again. But I'm back now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
I honestly think Eccentric just doesn't enjoy this years 2K and it's killing his motivation to work on a set. Shady mike also has went ghost for 4 or 5 months over on the forum he post his sets on too. This years 2K is just not a very enjoyable game. There a are quite a few slider guys i noticed from a couple years before that are absent now.

It's fine if you don't wanna finish a set mate. It's just a game at the end of the day. Wait for 2K18 if you want too mate
To be honest that did play a part. When the game first came out I had alllll the time in the world to make a set. But some things were just plain BROKEN and no slider tweaks could fix them. Then 2k put out a patch.. and another.. and another. Don't get me wrong, I love the effort they put in. But each patch fixed one thing and broke another, and they were all released within weeks of each other. I lost all motivation to work on anything for this game because I knew once I put something together, it would only be a few days until a new patch came out and messed it all up.

Now that things are settled down, it's much easier to take a look at the gameplay and see what needs fixed without the fear of all your work being undone by a rogue patch.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:16 PM   #160
Just started!

how can I see slider stats?
I cant see ,

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »