Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Thatmichiganfan's, your sliders play great. Defence feels good en it gives realistic numbers.

One question: i play the triangle with wade. But he misses the fadeaway in the post all the time. Is this because of the contact shot succes slider?
Old 12-10-2016, 10:12 AM   #290
Rookie

I'll post some pictures of my game stats !

Playing great so far !
Old 12-10-2016, 10:14 AM   #291
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Good sliders man. I find that the CPU doesn't shoot enough free throws. But I only played two games however. CPU shot 11 and 10 free throws in those games.
Also points in paint is a little high from the CPU. This might be something sliders can't address. CPU has 60 and 58 points in the paint in my two matches.

Apart from this, everything else was awesome and I loved the way it felt. Felt organic. No cheese from either team.

Ps. Think blocking needs to be upped for the CPU. I always kill them with block comparisons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2016, 12:28 PM   #292
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seegers
Thatmichiganfan's, your sliders play great. Defence feels good en it gives realistic numbers.

One question: i play the triangle with wade. But he misses the fadeaway in the post all the time. Is this because of the contact shot succes slider?
Thanks! As for missed fadeaways, I do not believe that they are effected by the contact shot sliders. But I will test a bit and see if I can figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Good sliders man. I find that the CPU doesn't shoot enough free throws. But I only played two games however. CPU shot 11 and 10 free throws in those games.
Also points in paint is a little high from the CPU. This might be something sliders can't address. CPU has 60 and 58 points in the paint in my two matches.

Apart from this, everything else was awesome and I loved the way it felt. Felt organic. No cheese from either team.

Ps. Think blocking needs to be upped for the CPU. I always kill them with block comparisons.
Thanks, glad you're enjoying them! This is curious, as the CPU almost always has 20+ FTs against me. Not sure why not everyone is getting these results. As for points in the paint, what off-ball defensive settings are you using? I use moderate/gap for almost everybody, aside from elite shooters and superstars. This gives more help on drives and limits their points in the paint. The CPU usually averages 35-50 PIP against me.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 12-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #293
Rookie

Allright thank you!!
Old 12-10-2016, 02:34 PM   #294
Rookie

Perhaps you're the guy who might be able to help me.

Since the patch downloaded, the leading scorer in the NBA has dropped from 30+ down to 24.9. Now, this game is not from the 50's, so this doesn't make much sense. What can I put the sliders at in MyLeague/Franchise to restore the old stats?
Old 12-10-2016, 07:45 PM   #295
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Thanks! As for missed fadeaways, I do not believe that they are effected by the contact shot sliders. But I will test a bit and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying them! This is curious, as the CPU almost always has 20+ FTs against me. Not sure why not everyone is getting these results. As for points in the paint, what off-ball defensive settings are you using? I use moderate/gap for almost everybody, aside from elite shooters and superstars. This gives more help on drives and limits their points in the paint. The CPU usually averages 35-50 PIP against me.

My FT numbers are good. Games where they get there a lot. Games where they don't. And same for me.

I am thinking about going to stick timing. Player % to me feels like it takes away my skill. And timing is same as % just need to get the timing down. I feel with timing it's ME shooting and not me just flicking the stick and it being based on a % if it goes in. I shoot over 70% with %. And about 35-50 on timing. Based on how I'm doing.

And with great shooters it's based on their skill. Bad shooters you need to be more perfect in the timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2016, 07:49 PM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 3

Mich, I was wondering. Since I play My League 9 minute quarters, not 12, should I adjust fatigue, stamina, and fouls?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »