Home

All we want is realistic fouls.

This is a discussion on All we want is realistic fouls. within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #17
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All we want is realistic fouls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmac
You can try and max out sliders, player tendencies, attributes and badges and it makes zero difference to trigger loose ball, over the back and illegal screens.

That is BROKEN gameplay and it's been this way for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it's a work in progress than isn't it? Maybe that's why they keep making a new game every year and why we get new additions each year?

Last year it took months of digging to try and get transition 3's (and it still wasn't the way it is in 2k17) and getting Curry to shoot like he does IRL.

Now that part of the engine is fixed. It's tweaking it now.

I suppose we'll get there with loose ball fouls, over the back (which I get a lot of), illegal screens (a rarity), etc. as we get new 2K games.

However they are in the game, so I don't know if BROKEN would be the right term. Have them called more often? That would be nice. But it isn't a game-breaker by any stretch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »