Home

Eggie3.0 Slider-set

This is a discussion on Eggie3.0 Slider-set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2017, 04:18 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie3.0 Slider-set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Here's a game I just got done playing. Anthony Davis was killing me!! Eventually he slowed down (still had 40 but was on pace for much more). Cousins wasn't really a threat all game.

Blocks are better than 2.0 so far. All 4 blocks were reasonable & even the 9 steals were legit. Pelicans made bad passes forcing the ball to Davis & Cousins.

I won't speak too much on fouls, I understand users are more aggressive & I've seen the numbers vary on many different sliders. I'll get a couple more games in when I can. This was on USER shooting also.

Thanks Bro. Yea fouls are a headache. Some games the Cpu gets to the line a great deal and some they don't. In most games I've played, I've noticed the steals and blocks are legit too. I knew I had to have you test that theory to confirm it. Can't wait to see more results. I just need to fix the shooting on the Real% version for everyone who uses Real Player shooting. Bout to get to work on it.
Old 05-19-2017, 04:37 PM   #58
Rookie

MaybeNick's Arena

OVR: 0

http://imgur.com/a/drHln This game user shooting was fine (real% everything 43 for user, default for cpu) but the cpu did not get to the line, I personnally think I defender their 3 pointers very well so that's why their percentage is low. Yes Hayward left Utah is Myleague. I am not playing this match ever again, I am tired of Tyreke Evans killing me.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:02 PM   #59
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Thanks Bro. Yea fouls are a headache. Some games the Cpu gets to the line a great deal and some they don't. In most games I've played, I've noticed the steals and blocks are legit too. I knew I had to have you test that theory to confirm it. Can't wait to see more results. I just need to fix the shooting on the Real% version for everyone who uses Real Player shooting. Bout to get to work on it.

I think for the most part, those that should attack a lot, do just that. There are some exceptions though. I play the Thunder next so I'll see how Westbrook does getting to the line. Good find on the steals & blocks. Hope to see more of the same in my games. Too much of it lessens the CPU's opportunity on offense, kills their momentum, & creates too many fastbreak opportunities for the user. All in all, it's how they are executed. I don't mind if I've earned the majority of steals & blocks.

Looking forward to more progress.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:37 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNick
http://imgur.com/a/drHln This game user shooting was fine (real% everything 43 for user, default for cpu) but the cpu did not get to the line, I personnally think I defender their 3 pointers very well so that's why their percentage is low. Yes Hayward left Utah is Myleague. I am not playing this match ever again, I am tired of Tyreke Evans killing me.
Lol. He kills my Brother also. All the time. I'm going with these shooting numbers for Real%

Inside 40
Close 40
Med 45
3pt 43
Old 05-19-2017, 06:39 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
I think for the most part, those that should attack a lot, do just that. There are some exceptions though. I play the Thunder next so I'll see how Westbrook does getting to the line. Good find on the steals & blocks. Hope to see more of the same in my games. Too much of it lessens the CPU's opportunity on offense, kills their momentum, & creates too many fastbreak opportunities for the user. All in all, it's how they are executed. I don't mind if I've earned the majority of steals & blocks.

Looking forward to more progress.
Yep. You are absolutely right. I haven't played against Russ yet but i don't like the fact 2k gives him a high 3pt tendency. Hopefully it doesn't take away from him attacking the basket.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2017, 07:00 PM   #62
Rookie

MaybeNick's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Lol. He kills my Brother also. All the time. I'm going with these shooting numbers for Real%

Inside 40
Close 40
Med 45
3pt 43
Yeah there is a play in which he gets the ball in the post and then he faces up and he always scores with that one

I'm going to test that tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G531F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-19-2017, 07:02 PM   #63
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNick
Yeah there is a play in which he gets the ball in the post and then he faces up and he always scores with that one

I'm going to test that tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G531F using Operation Sports mobile app
Oh man lol. Sounds like the face up drive combo
Old 05-19-2017, 07:04 PM   #64
Pro

Real% shooting updated 5/19/2017 at 7PM ET

User Only

Inside 40
Close 40
Med 45
3pt 43

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »