Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2018, 12:19 AM   #913
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
Are your sliders available on 2K share for PC ??
Not really. Why?
Old 02-10-2018, 12:58 AM   #914
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

2K18 game oddities, anyone?
*regardless of sliders

mid range, 3 point jumpers hard to make (feels like there's no diff bet realplayer% & shotstick timing)
plays completed or all day to shoot guys. the best feeling in the game is when you make one.. or two.

cpu FT% so low
(i.e. user ft 21/28, cpu 6/8 - a game, most of the time)

Law of averages but you still lose by 10
First three quarters you bum the game, the cpu leads by 40. In the 4th q tables are turned. You go into a 28-2 run just so the final score would look "normal", 103-90 something. Just reminds you this is still a video game.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #915
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmarco
Not really. Why?

Just asked. I play on PC and thought they would be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2018, 04:03 AM   #916
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
Just asked. I play on PC and thought they would be.
load armor&sword's gold (or purple/red)
change the ff:

Defensive Assist Strength - 0 (default)
Pass Target Profile - (default)

Defense CPU/User
Driving Contact Shot - 85
Inside Contact Shot - 90
Layup D (Takeoff) - 50
Layup D (Release) - 75
Jump Shot (Gather) - 50
Jump Shot (Release) - 75
Help Defense - 85
Steal - 45

Fouls CPU/User
Over the Back - 60
Charging - 100
Blocking - 70
Reaching - 50
Shooting - 75
Loose Ball - 80

better CPU FTA%.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:13 AM   #917
MVP

OVR: 4

I played a game with the gold set and the gameplay was pretty enjoyable. However, the unrealistically low foul totals just suck the joy out of the game for me. I only had seven total team fouls called on the human controlled team. The CPU totals were much better at 16, but the ridiculously low number on the human team is a nonstarter for me. I’m going to assume there is no fix for this.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:33 AM   #918
Rookie

used the purple set in my game this AM with my 2nd yr Pittsburgh Force vs SAC (10-29). the Force are 34-12 but i think that's inflated from some prev slider sets giving me an advantage. OR for SAC was a little higher than ive seen but think some of that was my inability to guard the dribble penetration and using the big to come up and take it away, leaving an open big underneath. fixed that with some adjustments to the def settings and it helped. FT seemed about right (15 for me, 12 for them), fouls at many points on the floor, TOs legit, game flow was solid. ended as a 105-94 win for the Force and i led for much of the game but it went as i would expect. definitely will keep playing with these, they are a keeper. Nice work!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #919
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I played a game with the gold set and the gameplay was pretty enjoyable. However, the unrealistically low foul totals just suck the joy out of the game for me. I only had seven total team fouls called on the human controlled team. The CPU totals were much better at 16, but the ridiculously low number on the human team is a nonstarter for me. I’m going to assume there is no fix for this.
Really? After one game?

Ok.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-04-2018, 05:57 AM   #920
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Are there any fixes for the stamina/ CPU not calling timeouts? My player's stamina is always in the 70-(low)80's, after my timeouts and qtrs it barely raises.

I was thinking about maxing out stamina and changing from fatigue to rotations for subs. but i'm not sure that's a legit fix.

sorry if this has been answered before, i only just got the game and it's driving me crazy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »