Home

Anyone find right Foul sliders?

This is a discussion on Anyone find right Foul sliders? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 08:26 PM   #17
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Anyone find right Foul sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny80
Look here, seems that the number of fouls and free throws are ok

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ming-2k20.html

Well you can get a descent amount of fouls per game, the problem is in how your getting the game to call fouls. By jacking all foul sliders up, it is possible to get close to a realistic amount of fouls, because you will see a high number of reach ins, and shooting fouls when driving to the basket.

What you wont see is shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, charge calls, and rarely you will see a block foul be called. Usually I will see 1 loose ball foul be called per game, and typically 1 over the back foul per game.

So while Im not playing on HOF or SS, my fouls sliders are like in that page you pasted. So unless the higher levels somehow, trigger charges, shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, and more blocking, loose ball and over the back calls, I have a hard time believing those sliders settings on that page, fix the lack of fouls being called. Not that I am calling that guy a liar, my guess is he is getting a realistic amount of fouls being called, but its how he is getting to the point of realistic amount of fouls to be called.

My last game I played, I shot 34 free throws, and the CPU fouled me 19 or 20 times, where as I had fouled the CPU 17 times, and they shot a total of 15 free throws. I was getting to the foul line, by driving and getting fouled that way on the shot, where I was fouling the CPU by reaching in, or by using the loose ball foul, bodying up the CPU agressively.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-18-2018, 10:03 PM   #18
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Well you can get a descent amount of fouls per game, the problem is in how your getting the game to call fouls. By jacking all foul sliders up, it is possible to get close to a realistic amount of fouls, because you will see a high number of reach ins, and shooting fouls when driving to the basket.

What you wont see is shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, charge calls, and rarely you will see a block foul be called. Usually I will see 1 loose ball foul be called per game, and typically 1 over the back foul per game.

So while Im not playing on HOF or SS, my fouls sliders are like in that page you pasted. So unless the higher levels somehow, trigger charges, shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, and more blocking, loose ball and over the back calls, I have a hard time believing those sliders settings on that page, fix the lack of fouls being called. Not that I am calling that guy a liar, my guess is he is getting a realistic amount of fouls being called, but its how he is getting to the point of realistic amount of fouls to be called.

My last game I played, I shot 34 free throws, and the CPU fouled me 19 or 20 times, where as I had fouled the CPU 17 times, and they shot a total of 15 free throws. I was getting to the foul line, by driving and getting fouled that way on the shot, where I was fouling the CPU by reaching in, or by using the loose ball foul, bodying up the CPU agressively.
I've seen some good charges that I haven't seen in previous games (like the very common one seen in real life in the painted area where the defender tries to beat the man to the spot) and fouls on 3s. The problem is they are so rare.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2018, 01:57 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:

I absolutely agree with you, but at the moment that is the least worst option there is

btw that sliders set, fix for me, the high difficult of the game, now i can play in HOF

sorry for my bad english, i'm italian and use google translate
thx
Old 09-19-2018, 07:31 PM   #20
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I've seen some good charges that I haven't seen in previous games (like the very common one seen in real life in the painted area where the defender tries to beat the man to the spot) and fouls on 3s. The problem is they are so rare.

You actually have seen a foul on a 3pt attempt be called in 19? I have seen a total of 3 charging fouls now. 2 of them have been on the perimeter, and 1 was in the paint, the CPU was backing me down as I held the charge button down he barrelled into me and knocked me down, and a charge was called. Every other time that has happen in the paint or on a back down, all holding the charge button did was make me fall down, and the CPU goes right up for a easy score,lol. I was also holding the charge button down, and did double tap it to flop either, as I have checked to make sure, because its happened several times now, and at 1st I thought it was me accidently double tapping and causing the flop, but I know now that wasnt the case, and the game just isnt registering a charge or even a blocking foul for that matter.

I havent see even 1 shooting foul on a 3pt attempt yet, even trying to force a foul to happen on the CPU attempting a 3, or me trying to get a CPU to bite when I shoot a 3.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-19-2018, 07:36 PM   #21
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny80
I absolutely agree with you, but at the moment that is the least worst option there is

btw that sliders set, fix for me, the high difficult of the game, now i can play in HOF

sorry for my bad english, i'm italian and use google translate
thx

I agree, it is the least worst option, just so there is close to a realistic amount of fouls being called.

No problem, your english is just fine

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 08:58 PM   #22
Pro

sandmac's Arena

OVR: 3

I have seen a 3pt shooting foul. I have NOT seen a charge, block OTB or LB foul and it’s really frustrating. We finally had consistent fouls in ‘18. WHY CHANGE IT?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-19-2018, 09:00 PM   #23
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
You actually have seen a foul on a 3pt attempt be called in 19? I have seen a total of 3 charging fouls now. 2 of them have been on the perimeter, and 1 was in the paint, the CPU was backing me down as I held the charge button down he barrelled into me and knocked me down, and a charge was called. Every other time that has happen in the paint or on a back down, all holding the charge button did was make me fall down, and the CPU goes right up for a easy score,lol. I was also holding the charge button down, and did double tap it to flop either, as I have checked to make sure, because its happened several times now, and at 1st I thought it was me accidently double tapping and causing the flop, but I know now that wasnt the case, and the game just isnt registering a charge or even a blocking foul for that matter.

I havent see even 1 shooting foul on a 3pt attempt yet, even trying to force a foul to happen on the CPU attempting a 3, or me trying to get a CPU to bite when I shoot a 3.
Yeah. I recorded it. I'll post it. Also the charging foul.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:02 PM   #24
MVP

Poke's Arena

One of the most consistent fouls is the bite on the pump fake foul draw

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »