Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2018, 07:59 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Yeah these sliders are trash now smh....got damn patch ruined it lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 08:26 PM   #402
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I forgot about this...I thought the update was going to lower CPU shot making... but yes perhaps it triggered something else and CPU shot success needs to be reduced

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
I held the cpu to 45% from the field and 38% from 3pt range last night so I have no gripes about the cpu shooting %'s.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 12-06-2018, 10:11 PM   #403
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi9
Yeah these sliders are trash now smh....got damn patch ruined it lol
lol I don't think they are trash lol...

shot success sitters are the easiest thing to adjust..

Nerf CPU shot success by 5 each n start there

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-07-2018, 09:31 AM   #404
KP6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
Can you explain your calculation? It is season 3pt FG % correct? If so,

its 3pt made/3pt attempted. No idea where youre getting 7 from and then getting a percentage.
I played 7 games, then I counted each game 3pt FG % (game 1 - 48% + game 2 - 52% and so on all 7 games) and then divided by 7.

I did it because I noticed that my season average after 7 games) was 37% which is very realistic in real NBA but when I checked each game stats I saw that only one game my 3pt FG% was 32% but all the rest of games it was 42% or more.

I hope my explanation is understandable
Old 12-08-2018, 03:32 AM   #405
Rookie

Arh87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
yes but might be impossible to win lol

Yesterday i started with them in Allstar but of course changing things. In my case am awful so i changed cpu and user shot parameters. If Schnaidt1 put 35 for cpu and 48 for user i did just the opposite.
Also i put other parameters that he fixed a bit better for cpu in the same and finally offensive and defensive awareness in cpu i put 45 qnd 40 but in user both 50.
With this i lost two matches against superteams but for few points and enjoying like a hell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2018, 04:27 AM   #406
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP6
I played 7 games, then I counted each game 3pt FG % (game 1 - 48% + game 2 - 52% and so on all 7 games) and then divided by 7.

I did it because I noticed that my season average after 7 games) was 37% which is very realistic in real NBA but when I checked each game stats I saw that only one game my 3pt FG% was 32% but all the rest of games it was 42% or more.

I hope my explanation is understandable
thats where you messed up. take the total number of threes you made in those seven games, then divide by the total number of threes you attempted, and thatll give you your percentage over those 7 games, which I bet you will be 37%.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:26 AM   #407
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

Boy boy boy! These are not for novice or beginners. Whooo! Don’t let the fact that they are Pro fool you. I’ve been getting absolutely killed by at least 15 each game with these. Can’t buy a bucket, CPU can’t miss. Probably a good set, not knocking them work put in here But if you’re a casual player like me, you may want to look elsewhere if you plan on winning every now and then.

Through 10 user Games played with these:
0-10, losing by an average of 16.3 ppg. My team is very good too (Ayton, Zion, Book, D-Lo, Wiggins)
Old 12-08-2018, 10:22 AM   #408
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepOklahoma
Boy boy boy! These are not for novice or beginners. Whooo! Don’t let the fact that they are Pro fool you. I’ve been getting absolutely killed by at least 15 each game with these. Can’t buy a bucket, CPU can’t miss. Probably a good set, not knocking them work put in here But if you’re a casual player like me, you may want to look elsewhere if you plan on winning every now and then.

Through 10 user Games played with these:
0-10, losing by an average of 16.3 ppg. My team is very good too (Ayton, Zion, Book, D-Lo, Wiggins)
Sad but true.. The update ruined everything. Was enjoying this preupdate now have to restart my season again and find a suitable slider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »