Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2019, 09:12 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

So, i was testing your sliders, but i tested them with simcast live. But i got i lil bit weird scores, i hold the enemy team to approx. 86ppg and i my team scores 110ppg. I even had games where the pels had 45points and i had 110 or something, dont know what the issue is. I simulated 25 games now, so ists compareble
Old 10-07-2019, 10:38 AM   #138
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Schnaidt...were the ratings adjustments done to help rotations, trades, & other things of that sort to benefit the roster?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:07 AM   #139
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Schnaidt...were the ratings adjustments done to help rotations, trades, & other things of that sort to benefit the roster?
Nope... Simply to just spread out the amount of 80 ovrs....i mostly targeted players rated between 79-82.

I did boost a few players with the intangible slider as well.

But 2k is dangerously close to becoming Madden with the ratings inflation. This is to help that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-07-2019, 11:07 AM   #140
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCFreezy
So, i was testing your sliders, but i tested them with simcast live. But i got i lil bit weird scores, i hold the enemy team to approx. 86ppg and i my team scores 110ppg. I even had games where the pels had 45points and i had 110 or something, dont know what the issue is. I simulated 25 games now, so ists compareble
Probably an issue with simcast live tbh

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #141
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I guys, quick note... This isn't slider related, but rather roster related.

In doing my myleague testing last year...i was well aware of how many players were rated in the 90s and the 80s in the default as the goal was to maintain similar numbers and reduce the crazy inflation in the game.

The default roster for 2k20 has increased the amount of 80 ovrs by 20....

20 more players this year are in the 80s. And like 15 players are rated 79. This is unacceptable. To combat this....i "made" a custom roster with a better ratings spread.

It's already completed, took me 30 minutes haha.

I wasn't going to mess with all sorts of ratings and etc, but instead. Use the 1 rating 2k uses when they don't get the overall they want... The intangible rating.

Nobody knows what this does other than impact a players overall..

And going through every single players intangible rating, i can tell you... It makes 0 sense.

Some vets have a 99, some rookies have it in the upper 80s and 90s..

Then you have guys like paul George and Victor oladipo that have a very low intangible rating.

It's clear 2k inserts their player ratings and then if it's too low or high they adjust this.

So that's what i did. I went and adjusted it to spread out the amount of 80s in the game.

If you are on ps4 and would like a roster with a bit more of a ratings spread. It's uploaded, just search my psn Schnaidt1
Is this is a spreadsheet by chance? I've started myleague and would like to make the changes in mine.

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2019, 05:58 PM   #142
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian.abbott
Is this is a spreadsheet by chance? I've started myleague and would like to make the changes in mine.

thanks
no spreadsheet unfortunately....I just went through and lowered and raised players intangible rating to spread the ratings out so there arent so many 80's and 79's...

i also increased a few players in the 90's and bumped some 89's up into the 90s...

but i only touched that 1 rating. nothing else

Old 10-07-2019, 08:06 PM   #143
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I guys, quick note... This isn't slider related, but rather roster related.

In doing my myleague testing last year...i was well aware of how many players were rated in the 90s and the 80s in the default as the goal was to maintain similar numbers and reduce the crazy inflation in the game.

The default roster for 2k20 has increased the amount of 80 ovrs by 20....

20 more players this year are in the 80s. And like 15 players are rated 79. This is unacceptable. To combat this....i "made" a custom roster with a better ratings spread.
Schnaidt1 - first great work on all of this.

On my Season roster I also got rid of most badges. Some I kept for a few key badges and just for certain starts so they shine.

One side effect - overall ratings for many players came down 2-5 points.

Benefits - getting rid of many of the overpowered badges AND reducing overall ratings to more reasonable levels for a lot of players.

It's easy to do in the All Players view using Quick Edit's ability to Edit Column. Only took me 10 minutes or so.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:00 PM   #144
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
Schnaidt1 - first great work on all of this.

On my Season roster I also got rid of most badges. Some I kept for a few key badges and just for certain starts so they shine.

One side effect - overall ratings for many players came down 2-5 points.

Benefits - getting rid of many of the overpowered badges AND reducing overall ratings to more reasonable levels for a lot of players.

It's easy to do in the All Players view using Quick Edit's ability to Edit Column. Only took me 10 minutes or so.
I like this idea. Alot of guys in the default roster either has too many badges or they have badges that they shouldn't have. Just because a guy makes a few threes doesn't mean he should have a deadeye badge and all these other Steph Curry type badges. There is only one Steph Curry but obviously 2k doesn't think so lol

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »