Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2019, 10:12 AM   #137
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

So, i was testing your sliders, but i tested them with simcast live. But i got i lil bit weird scores, i hold the enemy team to approx. 86ppg and i my team scores 110ppg. I even had games where the pels had 45points and i had 110 or something, dont know what the issue is. I simulated 25 games now, so ists compareble
MCFreezy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:38 AM   #138
MVP
 
Insight23's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Schnaidt...were the ratings adjustments done to help rotations, trades, & other things of that sort to benefit the roster?
Insight23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #139
All Star
 
schnaidt1's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Schnaidt...were the ratings adjustments done to help rotations, trades, & other things of that sort to benefit the roster?
Nope... Simply to just spread out the amount of 80 ovrs....i mostly targeted players rated between 79-82.

I did boost a few players with the intangible slider as well.

But 2k is dangerously close to becoming Madden with the ratings inflation. This is to help that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #140
All Star
 
schnaidt1's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCFreezy
So, i was testing your sliders, but i tested them with simcast live. But i got i lil bit weird scores, i hold the enemy team to approx. 86ppg and i my team scores 110ppg. I even had games where the pels had 45points and i had 110 or something, dont know what the issue is. I simulated 25 games now, so ists compareble
Probably an issue with simcast live tbh

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 06:14 PM   #141
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I guys, quick note... This isn't slider related, but rather roster related.

In doing my myleague testing last year...i was well aware of how many players were rated in the 90s and the 80s in the default as the goal was to maintain similar numbers and reduce the crazy inflation in the game.

The default roster for 2k20 has increased the amount of 80 ovrs by 20....

20 more players this year are in the 80s. And like 15 players are rated 79. This is unacceptable. To combat this....i "made" a custom roster with a better ratings spread.

It's already completed, took me 30 minutes haha.

I wasn't going to mess with all sorts of ratings and etc, but instead. Use the 1 rating 2k uses when they don't get the overall they want... The intangible rating.

Nobody knows what this does other than impact a players overall..

And going through every single players intangible rating, i can tell you... It makes 0 sense.

Some vets have a 99, some rookies have it in the upper 80s and 90s..


Then you have guys like paul George and Victor oladipo that have a very low intangible rating.

It's clear 2k inserts their player ratings and then if it's too low or high they adjust this.

So that's what i did. I went and adjusted it to spread out the amount of 80s in the game.

If you are on ps4 and would like a roster with a bit more of a ratings spread. It's uploaded, just search my psn Schnaidt1
Is this is a spreadsheet by chance? I've started myleague and would like to make the changes in mine.

thanks
damian.abbott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2019, 06:58 PM   #142
All Star
 
schnaidt1's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian.abbott
Is this is a spreadsheet by chance? I've started myleague and would like to make the changes in mine.

thanks
no spreadsheet unfortunately....I just went through and lowered and raised players intangible rating to spread the ratings out so there arent so many 80's and 79's...

i also increased a few players in the 90's and bumped some 89's up into the 90s...

but i only touched that 1 rating. nothing else
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #143
Pro
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2005
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I guys, quick note... This isn't slider related, but rather roster related.

In doing my myleague testing last year...i was well aware of how many players were rated in the 90s and the 80s in the default as the goal was to maintain similar numbers and reduce the crazy inflation in the game.

The default roster for 2k20 has increased the amount of 80 ovrs by 20....

20 more players this year are in the 80s. And like 15 players are rated 79. This is unacceptable. To combat this....i "made" a custom roster with a better ratings spread.
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
Schnaidt1 - first great work on all of this.

On my Season roster I also got rid of most badges. Some I kept for a few key badges and just for certain starts so they shine.

One side effect - overall ratings for many players came down 2-5 points.

Benefits - getting rid of many of the overpowered badges AND reducing overall ratings to more reasonable levels for a lot of players.

It's easy to do in the All Players view using Quick Edit's ability to Edit Column. Only took me 10 minutes or so.
res2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #144
MVP
 
Koosa1027's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
Schnaidt1 - first great work on all of this.

On my Season roster I also got rid of most badges. Some I kept for a few key badges and just for certain starts so they shine.

One side effect - overall ratings for many players came down 2-5 points.

Benefits - getting rid of many of the overpowered badges AND reducing overall ratings to more reasonable levels for a lot of players.

It's easy to do in the All Players view using Quick Edit's ability to Edit Column. Only took me 10 minutes or so.
I like this idea. Alot of guys in the default roster either has too many badges or they have badges that they shouldn't have. Just because a guy makes a few threes doesn't mean he should have a deadeye badge and all these other Steph Curry type badges. There is only one Steph Curry but obviously 2k doesn't think so lol

~Koosa1027~
__________________
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Koosa1027 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.
Top -