Home

Fatigue sliders

This is a discussion on Fatigue sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2020, 12:34 PM   #1
Rookie

sabastiane's Arena

OVR: 0
Fatigue sliders

It’s been a few years since I’ve play 2k and I’ve noticed that my players are tiring too quickly and the CPU is using a parade of substitutions. Currently my stamina is set at 49 and fatigue at 53. Anyone have realistic settings suggestion?
Los Angeles Dodgers
Oregon Ducks
Arsenal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2020, 05:27 PM   #2
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Fatigue sliders

I would have to double check to be sure, but if I’m remembering correctly:

Stamina - How quickly the bar below the player’s feet shortens. Higher values = slower depletion, so you can use more stamina in game without the stamina bar becoming shorter and shorter after it replenishes.

Fatigue Rate - How quickly the overall player energy depletes. This is the energy value you see in the substitution pause menu and while making subs during a timeout. Lower values = slower depletion, so players have more energy and are thus typically subbed out less often.

If you’re happy with the effects of Stamina in-game then you can leave the Stamina slider alone. However, if you feel the stamina bar shortens too quickly (meaning that the “full” stamina bar keeps getting shorter after it refills, thus making “full stamina” not actually full) you would want to increase Stamina.

If you feel that players are subbed out too often due to their energy (the value listed in the substitution pause menu and timeout menu) going too low too fast, decrease the Fatigue slider.

I’ve had my best luck with stamina between 55-60 and fatigue rate between 40-45. I would say that Stamina is mostly personal preference whereas Fatigue Rate should be lowered close to 40 no matter what.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fatigue sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabastiane
It’s been a few years since I’ve play 2k and I’ve noticed that my players are tiring too quickly and the CPU is using a parade of substitutions. Currently my stamina is set at 49 and fatigue at 53. Anyone have realistic settings suggestion?
It's almost impossible to get real life minutes with base sliders, guys get very exhausted easily. I have good luck with setting stamina at 56, fatigue at 44.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »