Home

Savesgod current Gen sliders

This is a discussion on Savesgod current Gen sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2021, 02:24 PM   #17
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Savesgod current Gen sliders

They are really good only problem in my opinion is the high percentage of 3 shots of the cpu. I will try to lower both both human and cpu.
Old 03-21-2021, 02:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maremmautd
They are really good only problem in my opinion is the high percentage of 3 shots of the cpu. I will try to lower both both human and cpu.

That’s honestly the best it could be because otherwise it’ll be too easy. It does seem to be not enough dunks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-22-2021, 06:14 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey, I’m the creator of these sliders and first of all, thanks for liking my work. Appreciate it.

I would love some more detailed input what I could change to make it even better. So feel free to come at me and i try to adjust.

I recognized by myself that the percentage of 3 pointers are very high, and I don’t know why and when that changed but I think because all of these increases of their players attributes just f*cked it all a bit up. So please let me know and I try to adjust my sliders.
Old 03-22-2021, 06:52 AM   #20
Rookie

I say just turn the shooting ability sliders down a bit. Like the high 50s instead of low 60s. Then increase the dunks too. I played the Pelicans & Zion did not dunk once. I played the Lakers & Trezz did not dunk once either.

Old 03-22-2021, 07:09 AM   #21
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesgod_yt
Hey, I’m the creator of these sliders and first of all, thanks for liking my work. Appreciate it.

I would love some more detailed input what I could change to make it even better. So feel free to come at me and i try to adjust.

I recognized by myself that the percentage of 3 pointers are very high, and I don’t know why and when that changed but I think because all of these increases of their players attributes just f*cked it all a bit up. So please let me know and I try to adjust my sliders.
Hi! I'm essemme2323, I wrote to you on PSN, I'm glad you're here, so we can discuss your sliders. I believe that the merits of your sliders are:
1. right speed player
2. fluidity of the game
3. turnovers that don't turn player into Magic or Jason Kidd in any fastbreak
The flaws, in my opinion:
1. high 3% cpu pull. Human if you don't use the real%.
2. the impression is that the super stars even if they are guards in the paint have high percentages. But this is probably due to the fact that I am a bad defender.
3. There are actually very few dunks for Human.
What roster do you use? And what game speed?
Thanks so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2021, 01:55 PM   #22
Rookie

So, I think I got it. Three point percentages are down and dunks are a lot more common. Maybe too much for my liking but you can let me know. The new sliders are updated so, have fun and let me know if there are still improvements to make.
Old 03-24-2021, 02:04 PM   #23
Rookie

1. I got that fixed, I played Pelicans against Denver and I shot 10 of 31 and Denver shot 9 of 25.
2. Yes, that was my attention. Not in particular that just the superstars have a high percentage but every player has a high percentage in the restricted area. The league stats are between 60 and 72% for the restricted area, so that’s just this.
3. Yeah that’s changed now, let me know what you think. I think it’s a little bit to much now but I’ll wait for your feedback.
4. I don’t use a created roster. Just the 2k Roster and the game speed is on 50.
Old 03-24-2021, 02:38 PM   #24
Rookie

I have the PS5 version of the game too. You literally have made the game more playable than Next Gen for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »