Home

Savesgod current Gen sliders

This is a discussion on Savesgod current Gen sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2021, 09:24 PM   #33
Rookie

cp22's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Savesgod current Gen sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesgod_yt
So, I think I got it. Three point percentages are down and dunks are a lot more common. Maybe too much for my liking but you can let me know. The new sliders are updated so, have fun and let me know if there are still improvements to make.
What difficulty do you use? Also, do you use a custom roster of default?
Old 03-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #34
Rookie

cp22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp22
What difficulty do you use? Also, do you use a custom roster of default?
I forgot the difficulty gets set to custom with sliders. These played really well, I used nba insider roster. There were a little too many instances of players not being able to catch the ball cleanly. It’s almost like everyone has stone hands. The stats were great though. Going to try with default roster.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:22 PM   #35
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesgod_yt
FYI, these are my last 4 games with my sliders. I feel that everything is fine but the 3 point percentage for the cpu is way too bad. But I got responses that suggest to lower the 3 point success. So, I don't know. Are there any other opinions to that topic? I use the standard roster from 2k, so I don't know how user created rosters are changing my sliders. I would be grateful for some responses to that matter.
I played 5/6 games (10 min quarter) this weekend and I confirm the good feeling. I don't find the% 3 pts low, maybe I'm a bad defender but the CPU pulls around 38%. It is important to use the defensive settings. I don't know if it depends on the rosters, on the game or on me who am scarce but I almost never manage to close the game, I arrive 2 minutes from the end and I almost always lose by 3-4 points. I'm curious to use the Real Player % and not shoot timing. I don't know if you have made any updates but I noticed that now there are a few more assists than before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K21_20210329005534.jpg (131.1 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by maremmautd; 03-28-2021 at 07:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2021, 11:41 PM   #36
Rookie

There are way too many steals. The cpu 3pt shooting is too efficient and they don’t shoot enough of them either. If you decrease the 3pt to like 58 it’ll be better and if you increase the pass speed to 60 they’ll get more open looks to shoot 3s. The NBA avg for 3s are like 30-50 a game. The cpu can make shots on 58 with better passing.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:44 PM   #37
Rookie

I put the updated sliders on the first page. Furthermore I found that the best camera for me to play on is Broadcast Generic.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »