Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2021, 05:15 PM   #121
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
One thing I did notice was before I started my last game I had to wait for a game download to update (not a patch) and the game I played immediately after I went to the line 26 times and won by 30+ points. Not sure if that update, similar to the NHL tuning updates, had anything to do with either of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes more fouls since the update.

As far as in game injuries….have not seen them. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2021, 06:58 PM   #122
Pro

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

I normally pick up MLBTS and NHL every year and play just as Armor does- clean screen broadcast type approach. This year, those games just weren't doing it for me so I picked this up. I haven't played NBA 2k in probably 5-7 years. I would consider myself very knowledgable with baseball and hockey, but super casual with basketball. I can recognize a pick and roll but that's legit about it. I don't have time anymore to learn all the stick stuff and do play art and what not but I picked it up anyway. Man, this game plays AWESOME. I can't believe it. All default pro sliders with fouls maxed. Can't believe how much fun I'm having. First game I was up as much as 20 but ended up blowing the lead and lost 112-106 in the 4th to the Celtics (I'm the Knicks). Second game I play Orlando and I'm up as much as 30 going to the 4th and I'm like let's see what happens here. Nothing out of the ordinary. I just cruise to a 106 - 87 win. Now I Just saved the game at half time against my third game, against Orlando again. I was down by 9 at the end of the 1st, but now going into the half I'm down 54-53. Each game felt completely different and the stats to a casual fan such as myself seem completely legit. So glad I picked this up. Didn't realize Armor played basketball so I'm super pumped on this.
Old 12-11-2021, 11:12 AM   #123
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am going to say that Pro Default with maxed sliders (except for illegal screen at 55) is damn near perfect.

I owe someone the list of my classic teams in my 12-13 Heat classic teams season.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-11-2021, 11:48 AM   #124
Pro

vertman's Arena

Love the game. I’d like to see that last also if you don’t mind.

Old 12-13-2021, 06:35 PM   #125
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have embraced Default Pro with maxed out foul sliders (fouls are not great on 2K22.....is what it is until/if they ever patch it back properly).

I don’t get bogged down with sliders on this game as it is overwhelming.

I have started a classic teams season using the 12/13 Heat and MJ Wizards Completed Classic Teams Roster.

We are simply having fun.....Pro Default plays fantastic folks. If your enjoying V1 on the OP stick with it.
just want to confirm when you say maxed out foul sliders, you mean everything at 100 right? is the OP just not updated to reflect this new version , away from average joe v1? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2021, 07:27 PM   #126
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
just want to confirm when you say maxed out foul sliders, you mean everything at 100 right? is the OP just not updated to reflect this new version , away from average joe v1? Thanks!
also are these using real player % or shot stick? THANKS!
Old 12-14-2021, 08:14 AM   #127
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
also are these using real player % or shot stick? THANKS!

Yes everything except illegal screen set to 100.

And we use real shooting and FT %

I am going to update the OP today with V2

It is Pro default with a few very minor tweaks.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-14-2021, 10:40 AM   #128
Just started!

What a great idea !!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »