Home

NBA 2K23 Impressions Thread (XBOX SERIES S/X & PS5)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 Impressions Thread (XBOX SERIES S/X & PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2023, 05:26 AM   #1313
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K23 Impressions Thread (XBOX SERIES S/X & PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanmike6
hello 2k can you give us back the Backdoor step please?

And i you can improve the fist UCLA 35 tri.

Thanks.

Not a fan of this automatic fade away you set to Jordan.

Not sure why the animation is turning on the “wrong side” there. Which is why it looks weird.
Old 06-06-2023, 04:00 PM   #1314
Pro

OVR: 8

cch99
MVP
"Now that my sliders are locked in and they aren’t adjusting gameplay anymore I have to say this is my favorite 2k of all-time."

post your sliders pls
Old 06-09-2023, 12:40 PM   #1315
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I keep finding myself lost in Scrimmage just running random match ups. Even as a heavy MP guy, The offline gameplay has just been a really fun experience…feels like I’m still seeing new stuff months in…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2023, 06:03 PM   #1316
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

NBA 2K has the deepest franchise mode of any major sports title that is out right now. I can't wait until 2K24 to see how much they improve on the MyEras mode. Maybe that is wishful thinking to think that they'll do much, but I sure hope so. So many potential great possibilities.
Old 06-16-2023, 06:53 AM   #1317
MVP

OVR: 10

I wanna throw 2k next gen alil praise for making it easier to run with your friends. For real. Auto squad etc. Beautiful. Messed up all the menus to make them more accessible, it’s nice u realize how important it is to get people together quick.

You should have to press like one button and it should lay our ur dudes, u pick one and join and get squaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassActFan
NBA 2K has the deepest franchise mode of any major sports title that is out right now. I can't wait until 2K24 to see how much they improve on the MyEras mode. Maybe that is wishful thinking to think that they'll do much, but I sure hope so. So many potential great possibilities.
This is 100% true and has been true so long they kinda sleeping on it. We want them to stop. Fix simple bugs etc. That been in for years.

-Smak
Old 06-16-2023, 07:03 AM   #1318
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I keep finding myself lost in Scrimmage just running random match ups. Even as a heavy MP guy, The offline gameplay has just been a really fun experience…feels like I’m still seeing new stuff months in…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. I think I deleted that stick dunk block but I’ve got two now in my career (my career literally not the mode) and many hard fouls/misses, a couple posters but my pf just stronger even w 1 str more than c. If you meet people on their stick dunks right u can get some brutal blocks. This one basically dropped to the floor, the last one. Mite still have it. But it’s like oooo. I wish the cpu stick dunked so people could practice vs.

Also drawing fouls on perimeter is easier than inside but if u get inside u can draw fouls well w fearless too. J fouls would be if u know how to fade/pull into someone’s reach. Lol I got one and 1 from 20. I got a three foul pulling up wildly cuz ppl were gonna reach. Nice to see they made steal ani long and still powerful.

-Smak
Old 06-16-2023, 10:23 AM   #1319
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

The depth in NBA 2K23 really is something special. I have been playing on default Superstar, with the gamespeed at 51 and human shooting sliders at 60. That's all. Every game in my modern NBA feels different. Stars dominate sometimes. Sometimes they don't and it's the role players.

I love how I can't dominate every game with Trae. I can get to my spots, sure, but how successful I am varies as much as it does in real life. Depending on the matchup, it could be John Collins or Boggy. Then there are some matchups where it's hopeless. Giannis strait bullies Collins and Capela everytime we play. I love how the game captures more of the chess match aspect of the NBA. It makes playing all the NBA teams fun and different. I see Czars influence all over this.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2023, 02:47 PM   #1320
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

This game is simply the GOAT of 2K’s.

2K11 was my gold standard till 2K23. Everything is playing beautifully now. I am glad that the update cycle is most
likely over.

This is a all timer sports game for me along with MLB 20.

The depth and details are second to none.

Fantastic job by Visual Concepts.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »