Home

Jerseys tied to roster updates

This is a discussion on Jerseys tied to roster updates within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2022, 07:45 PM   #17
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jerseys tied to roster updates

Ah naw this is really messed up. First off I didn't even know about the new jerseys and now this. SMH
Old 09-23-2022, 08:32 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Wow HUGE bummer. I hope they fix it quick. Been working on my roster like crazy and finally almost done.

Can someone name some of the new uniforms added? I want to confirm that my rosters also don’t have it.
Old 09-23-2022, 08:35 PM   #19
Rookie

qdbprod's Arena

This happened last year too, but all the jerseys and stuff eventually transferred to all the rosters made earlier. I’m sure they’ll do the same this year
Old 09-23-2022, 08:40 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdbprod
This happened last year too, but all the jerseys and stuff eventually transferred to all the rosters made earlier. I’m sure they’ll do the same this year
Yeah I’m sure they’ll patch it in because they know a sizable part of the community is involved with roster creating. So guess I’ll just have to pretend those new uniforms don’t exist until it’s fixed lol
Old 09-23-2022, 09:02 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Wow HUGE bummer. I hope they fix it quick. Been working on my roster like crazy and finally almost done.

Can someone name some of the new uniforms added? I want to confirm that my rosters also don’t have it.

Magic and Lakers for sure were recently added

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2022, 09:07 PM   #22
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
Magic and Lakers for sure were recently added

Lakers, Magic and Wolves were recently added to the game.

The Nuggets released their statement unis on 9/22 so I expect these will be the next ones to be added to the game.

I’m seeing a lot of comments that this happened last year and that eventually 2K added them to pre-existing saves. I didn’t pay attention to this last year, but I do hope this is the case for this year as well.

Old 09-23-2022, 09:12 PM   #23
Rookie

dudeitszoltan's Arena

since we're on the topic, the Lakers jersey is wrong. I was waiting to even start a franchise and now I still have to wait (plus no City edition either)

The 2K jersey is purple with LAKERS in gold and the number in gold with black drop shadow. On the actual jersey the number is black with a gold drop shadow. Maybe minor for a lot of folks but as you can see by my flair over there the Lakers are my team so it's frustrating. Hopefully 2K fixes it quickly (if their jersey creator is anything like what they give us then all they have to do is flip the colors on the numbers)
Old 09-23-2022, 10:07 PM   #24
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitszoltan
since we're on the topic, the Lakers jersey is wrong. I was waiting to even start a franchise and now I still have to wait (plus no City edition either)

The 2K jersey is purple with LAKERS in gold and the number in gold with black drop shadow. On the actual jersey the number is black with a gold drop shadow. Maybe minor for a lot of folks but as you can see by my flair over there the Lakers are my team so it's frustrating. Hopefully 2K fixes it quickly (if their jersey creator is anything like what they give us then all they have to do is flip the colors on the numbers)

damn your right the numbers are flipped smh 2k. Also pistons,nets,bucks,bulls,jazz,cavs,hawks,heat,horn ets off top my head. I know there were a few more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »