Home

NBA 2K25 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K25 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-26-2024, 01:24 PM   #145
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K25 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMG
To be fair, as far as I can tell, that "frustration foul" on a reach-in after a rebound in the backcourt isn't called a take foul in real life unless it's clear that the other team was in the process of pushing it.

I've had this called in my favor without a single notion of starting a fast break. It might be a little too sensitive.
I think the reason it’s called so much in 2k is because teams in REC usually have 3 guys breaking out right after a shot hoping for the rebound so it’s treated as a fast break. I noticed that when the defense has more people back after a rebound, its just called a regular reach in foul.

Also I’m fine with removing it online, but I hate when people spam steal so I personally like that it punishes people for doing that. It also makes for great comedy when my teammates start arguing about it on chat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2024, 03:50 AM   #146
Rookie

If you really think about it, considering they adjusted stamina online to scale as if the game were 48 minutes, they should also not give both teams the normal 7 timeouts. I'm sure more than a few of us have seen people abuse timeouts, sometimes calling them back-to-back just because they know they have more than they'll possibly need.

I think 4, maybe 5 timeouts would make the most sense.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:06 PM   #147
Rookie

More shoes, colorways, as well as some of the City and Earned jerseys that only get on year worth of run
Old 06-01-2024, 08:49 AM   #148
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

custom arena sounds (why did they get removed?), more than 10 saved roster slots, ability to customize blacktop jerseys/clothing and license rucker park for that mode, include FIBA national teams (FINALLY), ability to play g-league teams in play now, i know this is a reach, but include the 1992 DREAM TEAM again. one last thing, have iverson (original nba 2k cover athlete) on the legendary or special edition cover and have luka on the regular cover. he deserves it. i know edwards is the hot pick, but luka is simply amazing (and beat edwards in the playoffs).
Old 06-01-2024, 11:29 AM   #149
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Just fix the rotations without me having to mess with advanced rotations for hours and hours. It truly kills the game for me when it's hockey substitution patterns by default. Passed on buying 2k24, and just can't see myself ever purchasing again unless they fix this.

Sent from my Pixel 8a using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 06-01-2024, 12:04 PM   #150
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRambo
Just fix the rotations without me having to mess with advanced rotations for hours and hours.[b] It truly kills the game for me when it's hockey substitution patterns by default. Passed on buying 2k24, and just can't see myself ever purchasing again unless they fix this.

That was fixed for the most part in 2K24. No more 'line up' substitutions, but the CPU (with ACE Subbing On) does still over play starters and more or less ignores your rotation edits.

It's not as good as it should be, but AI subbing got a lot better in 2K24.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 06-01-2024, 02:14 PM   #151
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
That was fixed for the most part in 2K24. No more 'line up' substitutions, but the CPU (with ACE Subbing On) does still over play starters and more or less ignores your rotation edits.

Well that is good to know. Hopefully they continue to improve that for 25.

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2024, 03:12 PM   #152
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse

It was fixed for regular games, but for franchise I was still haven’t a bunch of issues with ACE for the last few patches. I allocated minutes and had a solid set rotation, but it was still taking guys that I assigned 0 minutes too and putting them in over guys I wanted on my rotation. Just seemed to play the highest rated guys instead of the ones I wanted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »