Home

Would you recommend 2k14 NG?

This is a discussion on Would you recommend 2k14 NG? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you recommend 2k14 NG?
Yes 57 69.51%
No 25 30.49%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Would you recommend 2k14 NG?

I have to say I love this game. I haven't played a basketball game for years. Saw the screen shots for this game before the PS4 came out and had to get it.

If the 6 games I have for the PS4 I find I am playing this one more then any of them Have always loved Madden but would rather play this game. Love COD and Battlefield and find this game grabs my attention more.

It's the little things. The details are amazing. Really take a look at the tattoos on the guys, amazing visuals. The way the camera comes in from behind the hoop. It looks like it is real. Love the real audio clips after the game.

And you tell me the play by play is amazing. You play Madden and you hear Phil Simms say the same thing over and over. Heck he will complain that you didn't throw the ball past the line of scrimmage but gained 15 yards and he will say something stupid about the play.

These guys are on the money with who the passes go to and who scores. Simply amazing.

I don't sweat the small things. I am not the greatest at this game. But in MyGM I am 12-5. Playing the Milwaukee Bucks but with a fantasy draft. Front 5 are: Jrue Holiday, Jimmy Butler, Tyrese Evans, Tristan Thompson, and Nikola Vucevic. John Henson, Jr Reddick, Delonta West, Shane Battier off the bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGhostUlt
If your an association guy like me then NO.
Ditto. Association players beware.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 1

Thanks for all the response. After reading everyone's response, it seems that I can't pass it up. I am a huge association guy, but I guess I can deal with it if the gameplay is as good as you guys say. I want to create players, but I can overlook it for a year.

It's not like there are too many good games out right now anyways.

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by game385
Ditto. Association players beware.
Don't have NG console yet so just a few questions for you guys who do.

So the MyGm is the new association mode and there is no option for 30 team control?

I read somewhere that there was originally an option where you could even edit wing span and things like that, is that not in the game?

Thaks,

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »