Home

OFFICIAL MyCareer (next-gen) Endorsements Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL MyCareer (next-gen) Endorsements Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #17
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: OFFICIAL MyCareer (next-gen) Endorsements Thread

are you guys using the "patterns" (not the color wheel or team colors)? Usually this is where your shoes either turn black or white no matter what patterns we choose. As you choose your pattern, it will appear on the window of shoe creation as black, even on the shoes it self reflects the pattern you have chosen. Sucks right? IDK if 2K will address this.

I'd rather let them fix the cut-down-the-lead glitch and the way coach use your minutes in the game. I am playing 37 minutes, as a starter, but im playing the whole 3rd and 4th quarter, EVEN after committing my 5th foul early 3rd.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
are you guys using the "patterns" (not the color wheel or team colors)? Usually this is where your shoes either turn black or white no matter what patterns we choose. As you choose your pattern, it will appear on the window of shoe creation as black, even on the shoes it self reflects the pattern you have chosen. Sucks right? IDK if 2K will address this.

I'd rather let them fix the cut-down-the-lead glitch and the way coach use your minutes in the game. I am playing 37 minutes, as a starter, but im playing the whole 3rd and 4th quarter, EVEN after committing my 5th foul early 3rd.
yea, i was using the patterns, i guess thats where the problem was at. still was a little disappointed when i didnt get an attribute boost.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
are you able to rock regular Jordans though instead of your Jordan signature shoe? and if you are, can you equip them and play mycareer games and do they show up correctly?
when you get a deal with a shoe company that brand of shoes are available in the CHAMPS career for 0VC, after you purchase what ever shoe you want, or all the shoes of that brand, you have to go to your closet to equip them. i had no problem with this feature.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #20
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly620north
yea, i was using the patterns, i guess thats where the problem was at. still was a little disappointed when i didnt get an attribute boost.
at first I was disappointed when i learned that there's no boost using the shoes....i guess 2k would like us to buy the VC (then attributes) or really earn it (this for me is the way to go....just like in real life... ). But in reality, shoes does not give up boost in our speed, shooting etc....

but its nice to know that we could jump from one shoe endorsement to the next after sometime

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »