Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejinternational
I don't know if they will come if you already signed with Adidas I turned down Adidas to wait for Jordan
I just got adidas it wasn't like I had a choice to pick the brand I want I just got sponsored but that out if no where. Agent just said he had adidas & nike & jordan would come later on. Did anybody else have this problem. Getting sponsored by Adidas first with no chance to pick & Nike or jordan later after your first year ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #82
MVP

Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Sean Barkley, I asked Ronnie several questions during his live broadcast last night. This information was asked and he verbally answered. So, the roster files will be fixed so that we can save them to our hard drive and use the edited rosters in My Career. He also said that after the patch is complete that the official 2K roster update would be going live. The only negative bit of information I heard was that after the patch people MAY have to restart their My Careers. Ronnie said sometime today he would get all the information and tweet it to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about edited rosters for NBA Today?

It's ironic that we can't actually use updated, correct rosters in NBA Today because the 2K rosters are often out of date.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejinternational
Pretty much the whole season I was just starting my second year before I got it maybe like ten games into year 2
Wait did you stay the friend or go with the agent?
Old 12-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

@Ronnie2K: #NBA2K14 patch "any day now" on PS4/Xbox One. It's submitted, approved, & just awaiting it to post. Lots of traffic around console launch
Old 12-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0
-bring back individual assignments hedges screens and pressure I don't like relying on the computer. Players get open way too easily (and still miss open shots :s)

-adjust the rhythm system. Missing wide open dunks with high dunk ratings or open threes with players like Carmelo or Lamb makes it way too un-natural to gain back rhythm. Players get cold way too fast. However when players get hot I noticed for ball handling arms legs hands and bodies are being warped through the ball when players aren't protecting their dribble. Ridiculous.

-fix THE ****ING PLAYBOOKS !!!!

-bring back the missing practice modes.

-fix crashing on mycareer (not sure if it's happening on mygm)

-my crew should be here there's no excuse really.

-ability to purchase nba players signature hairstyles with VC cuz the hair in the game doesn't suit a lot of ppl. There's no euro looking hair or even good haircuts or fades.

-I want to see what other players signature moves are bring back edit players like wth
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 3

There's too many things that are wrong in this game, it shouldn't even be a game right now it's unplayable. Looks like a game in the alpha stage. Not sure how anyone can release a game with as many bugs and glitches that this game has.

Seems like they care more about VC than the actual game itself, it's a shame that the whole game is based off VC and forces you to buy VC if you want play the game to the fullest.

Because the game is based of VC that means the game has less features so people can't get VC as fast. For example, no more defensive settings. Have to make it harder to win games, can't let you get VC that easy. No short season of MyGM, etc.

I played every 2k game since 2k2 and this is by far the worse 2k game ever, Probably my last one I'll ever buy. I'd rather play 2k2 on the ps2 with those outdated graphics than this crap.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #87
Banned

levalution's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondo
There's too many things that are wrong in this game, it shouldn't even be a game right now it's unplayable. Looks like a game in the alpha stage. Not sure how anyone can release a game with as many bugs and glitches that this game has.

Seems like they care more about VC than the actual game itself, it's a shame that the whole game is based off VC and forces you to buy VC if you want play the game to the fullest.

Because the game is based of VC that means the game has less features so people can't get VC as fast. For example, no more defensive settings. Have to make it harder to win games, can't let you get VC that easy. No short season of MyGM, etc.

I played every 2k game since 2k2 and this is by far the worse 2k game ever, Probably my last one I'll ever buy. I'd rather play 2k2 on the ps2 with those outdated graphics than this crap.
some people are so spoiled its amazing. to call this game "unplayable" just makes you look like a tool.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #88
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by levalution
some people are so spoiled its amazing. to call this game "unplayable" just makes you look like a tool.
Seeing how my game freezes every time it load my career, which is the only mode I play. I can say its unplayable.
LA DODGERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »