Home

NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 03:13 AM   #89
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions

REALLY starting to HATE this game. I just want to break the GAME DISC! I bet if you do that a thin sheet of cheese would come out from inside of the disc! It really, really sucks right now. I HATE my POE being limit perimeter shots, and J.R. Smith getting wide open looks. I HATE my POE being key in on J.R. Smith and him getting wide open looks. I HATE GETTING BURNED FOR 41 BY J.R. SMITH WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE FOCUSED ON STOPPING HIM. I hate fadeaways and runners being blocked (I don't think I've had ONE runner that hasn't been blocked since I've started playing. I don't use it much because the defense is always in the paint when I start to drive, yet I rarely have guys open on the perimeter. Imagine that.)

Last edited by FedExPope; 12-08-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:45 AM   #90
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I don't use it much because the defense is always in the paint when I start to drive, yet I rarely have guys open on the perimeter. Imagine that.)
These are super human defenders. They double my ball handler on the pick then somehow can both cover the pop guy.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #91
Rookie

CoachDavid's Arena

OVR: 2
The game ai response time is to fast. A human takes around 250 milliseconds to process visual information such as a pass and another 250-500 milliseconds to move the limbs in response.
The ai in 2k has no lag. Please add some type if lag. It would shut up most of the people complaining. Your ai is to good. Thats a compliment 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #92
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

My first my player is still crashing. I didn't have any issue until I played the park mode. My 2nd my player is fine
Old 12-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

Made a new account was playin blazers blowing then out by 30 in my career n guess what happens at the end while collectin the games vc....game crashes n can't go back smh waste of time n space 2k y did u rush deadline should've came out jan.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 0
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,WWW****sh64.COM
Old 12-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #95
Banned

How to fix this crash after creating MyGm mode or MyCareer? Only works if you create a new profile...PLEASE fix 2K!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfreshalot718
Made a new account was playin blazers blowing then out by 30 in my career n guess what happens at the end while collectin the games vc....game crashes n can't go back smh waste of time n space 2k y did u rush deadline should've came out jan.
Glad I didn't delete my account then. Freaking 2k not answering our concerns whatsoever. Freaking amazing. If by some miracle they got the licence for the NFL again, I'm not sure I would buy the game if this crap still goes on.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »