Home

NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #73
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Available Now For Xbox One - Post Your Impressions

So what exactly was the point of the patch?

Park was working before; a couple courts might be glitched, a game or two might drop connection, but the mode WORKED.
Now, you go to join and no games even start. I been through like 5 different lobbies now and not a single game is being played..

So I'd like to know, how has this patch helped park? Like, at all...
Old 12-07-2013, 02:38 AM   #74
Just started!

yo guys check this out ... the link to the video maybe someone can help me ... i have been having this is issue since day one ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202480231837795&set=o.221292025304&type=2&theater
Old 12-07-2013, 02:49 AM   #75
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRSAnchez
yo guys check this out ... the link to the video maybe someone can help me ... i have been having this is issue since day one ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
That is jacked up!!! I can't believe 2K released a broken game like this. It was no where near ready for release yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #76
Just started!

I was able to delete my account on nba2k via my iphone\ipad browser. I can't do it on firefox, IE, or chrome. It also works on Safari for Windows.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #77
Rookie

cookemcurt's Arena

OVR: 1

what good does deleting your account do?
if so, do i have to restart mycareer too?
Old 12-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #78
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

This is the worst on-court 2K experience in quite some time.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #79
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetry
MYGM and MYCareer possible Fix (it worked for me)

If anyone has gotten the MYGM or MYCareer to work, but now it kicks you back to the homepage when you try to load or create new saves, I think it’s a server issue. Your old games aren’t actually getting deleted from 2k’s server.

Option 1 (preferable if it works)
You can supposedly login to nba2k.com from your computer to delete old saves them (I’d delete any customer rosters or drafts just to be sure). I couldn’t open the nba2k.com page after I logged in online, but maybe it will work for others and spare you the final step I took. The email address to use for login can be found under NBA Today-> Options-> then hit RT until the update email address screen. Use that as the login on nba2k.com to reset your password (in case you don’t have it).

Option 2
What finally worked for me, after returning the disk 2 twice and 4 different delete and reinstallations, was to create a new Microsoft account and then create a new xbox one profile. You’ll have to create a new nba2k player and lose any real $ you’ve spent upgrading them, but at least I can start a MYGM, make trades, save it, and reload it. It’s a strange world where this is actually very exciting to me to accomplish these basic "madden when it still had madden voice-over" steps, but after day after day of crashing, I’m really stoked. Figured I’d pass along the info, in case anyone else is desperate and looking for options.

To create a new Microsoft account go to the Microsoft store online (www.microsoftstore.com). Then create a new profile on xbox one using that login and password. Good luck!

I just want to confirm that Option 2 works - it's not ideal obviously since you lose all of your saves and you have to start from scratch. However, 20 minutes ago I couldn't play this game at all, and now I can. I just created a new profile and email on my xbox one at the home screen. Good luck to all! I know you need it, and you probably also need a scotch or two.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #80
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7

^thanks for that tip. I'm not starting a whole new profile just for this game though, we shouldn't be forced to do that
I haven't been able to complete a game quick game, mygm or mycareer without it crashing back to home since last week. I haven't edited Nene or whatever they say the problem is. I have logged into nba2k.com but there is nothing there because it doesn't support next gen...
just let us have access to our goddamn files instead of all this cloud bs. The cloud should be an option
not standard

Last edited by BPM 81; 12-07-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »