Home

MYGM Level Reset

This is a discussion on MYGM Level Reset within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MYGM Level Reset

anyone else MYGM level got reset? My did I have 0 coaching level can't edit my lineup how lame... I also got the LVL 35 MYGM trophy so is 2K telling me I have to spend all my VCs again for LVL 100??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MYGM Level Reset

I haven't checked to see if MyGM was reset, but MyPlayer's appearance was reset (but not his attributes.) Just open a support ticket.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

I had only upgraded most of my scouting in mygm and mine was NOT reset. But I do think you should put in a support ticket.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Ye im sure as hell not giving 500 vc for it
Old 12-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
Rookie

2k support is trash... Im still waiting for a response since dec 11 as seen below

Jon B
Hello Yeaoknba,
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your case has been escalated to our Tier 2 Support. Please note, cases are addressed in the order to which they are received. We appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Jonathan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeaokb
2k support is trash... Im still waiting for a response since dec 11 as seen below

Jon B
Hello Yeaoknba,
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your case has been escalated to our Tier 2 Support. Please note, cases are addressed in the order to which they are received. We appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Jonathan
My ticket was just never updated and a fix for the bug I was stuck at was in the patch.

It usually takes them over a week to respond, and no matter how detailed your initial question is, they will ask you for a general template set of information. Then after you give them that, it will probably be over a week before they get back to you again.

They clearly just don't have enough people working in support. Not spending enough money on servers + insufficient support + online requirement to play most game modes = disaster waiting to happen.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
My ticket was just never updated and a fix for the bug I was stuck at was in the patch.

It usually takes them over a week to respond, and no matter how detailed your initial question is, they will ask you for a general template set of information. Then after you give them that, it will probably be over a week before they get back to you again.

They clearly just don't have enough people working in support. Not spending enough money on servers + insufficient support + online requirement to play most game modes = disaster waiting to happen.
A week? mines been in since nov 16th
Old 12-30-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53

It's just a reflection of business priorities. Putting money into serving customers, whose money they already have, is not a priority.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »