Home

When will 2K fix REBOUNDING

This is a discussion on When will 2K fix REBOUNDING within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2014, 02:47 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: When will 2K fix REBOUNDING

Maybe it's a problem with vertical?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2014, 07:01 AM   #26
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
It's only with players over 6'11...

Try creating a 7'2 center for my career and put your rebounding up to 90 and you still can't grab em lol, I can easily get 12 blocks but have to battle to get 5 boards -__-
Yeah terrible....I have a defensive center that can't rebound for **** but I can block shots easily...I guess that's something but god forbid if I went for a rebounding center as my player instead.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #27
Banned

I am not sure if its the patch or just getting used to big men more but I've been playing a lot with my 7'1 Athletic PF in MyCareer and ThePark. Last night I played a 5 on 5 in The Park where I had 7 rebounds and 7 dunks lol.

I changed my dunk packages also. Instead of the flashy uber athletic dunks or similar I changed to the "bigman" versions or quicker lower level dunks, then threw a few high level ones at the end. Less blocks on my dunks.

In the rebounding and blocking I feel like the timing is different from my PG. With the PF I feel like I am hitting rebound button almost right when the shot hits the rim instead of a little later and i'm having better success.

Blocks try to square up, use L2, I've even gotten a couple blocks just using the right stick up instead of using triangle and it doesn't make you jump 30 times high enough to block the ball with your knee but somehow unable to block.

Also I could be imagining things but last night in The Park it seemed like it was actually matching me up against another big man if the other team had one. Like it would put me on the PF or C. Before i'd be covering a PG and my teams PG would be guarding a center.

I don't know, like I said I could just be getting used to it more, or luck or imagination but that's been my experience recently... at least when 3/4 of the courts aren't bugged.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:44 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
It's only with players over 6'11...

Try creating a 7'2 center for my career and put your rebounding up to 90 and you still can't grab em lol, I can easily get 12 blocks but have to battle to get 5 boards -__-
That's because the only current player the designers have to compare to is the 7'2 Roy Hibbert. They must assume all 7'2 folks rebound like a toddler.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Yeah terrible....I have a defensive center that can't rebound for **** but I can block shots easily...I guess that's something but god forbid if I went for a rebounding center as my player instead.
And they make defensive centers slower than all-around with a lower vertical too, not sure how that makes sense. Just because your specialty is defense you're slow and can't jump?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »