Home

Have a bad feeling about NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Have a bad feeling about NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 02:47 AM   #17
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Have a bad feeling about NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
VC isn't going anywhere. It's here to stay. That's the way of video games now, making money off people that will actually spend the extra cash on that stuff. It's not a death blow to 15 that VC is still in the game, it's a death blow to 15 if VC still operates exactly how it did in 14.
As long as VC means no natural progression in MP then it is indeed a death blow for my money.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:15 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

They haven't shown anything of merit just yet so waiting until after they do so to voice your opinion would make more sense.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:17 AM   #19
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Just give back old Association mode and I'll be happy. That's all I want. Other than that I think 2K will be fine. The console transition year is always a little rough on developers. I'm sure this years game will be better.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:54 AM   #20
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Just wait and see. It's no big deal.

If the game is good you get it, if it's not then you move on. No need to speculate since we have absolutely no info on NBA 2K15.
Nah that makes too much sense....complaining about a game with little info is the best way to go on these forums....
Old 07-07-2014, 08:06 AM   #21
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGO_Xbox
I have heard they are working on more dedicated servers for 2K15 for real this time! Just hope they release more info soon! Please bring back Online Association to PS4 and XB1!
Where did you hear that?

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Nah that makes too much sense....complaining about a game with little info is the best way to go on these forums....
If I'm in the position to pre-order a game, I'm in the position to criticize it too.
Simple as that.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
If I'm in the position to pre-order a game, I'm in the position to criticize it too.
Simple as that.
And? I'm also in the position of not pre-ordering like everyone else here...oh and look I don't need to start a thread about how crappy 2K business has been. Meh...whatever man...there a ton of games coming out on October and if the only game you are planning on getting is NBA2k (which looks like it is for some of you people here) then by all means bitch away....lol

I'm just going to sit back and watch the circus unfold from here on then. I look forward to the first pic shown and watch people go ape **** how they haven't fixed anything else lol

Last edited by Goffs; 07-07-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:05 PM   #24
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

OVR: 0

Did they always wait this long to show off anything for the past 2Ks? Gamescom is like 2-3 weeks away and I SWEAR we usually have at least screens in the waning days of July.

Also if you look at Mike Wangs tweets he acknowledges the game is far from perfect and doesn't seem to have the same confidence he did in the past. In the past it would seem more upbeat when he replied to others and stated w more assurance.

I just really hope the fix the sluggishness of it all. I can't be the only one who felt like I didn't have control of my players in the next-gen version of 2K? It wasn't input lag it was just a severe lack of control because the CPU would take over and shuffle my players around during dead balls and everything just felt a lot more sluggish compared to the last-gen.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »