Home

Have a bad feeling about NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Have a bad feeling about NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 10:37 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Have a bad feeling about NBA 2K15

The only way 2K will make a game that will please most people is if NBA Live makes a game thats up to standard and create millions and millions of sales like 2K, its all about competition which 2K doesnt have which means, they dont really care all that much... Lets just say if if there was a huge drop in sales for NBA 2k15 and NBA Live 15 outsells them (its not gonna happen) you bet your behind NBA 2K16 will probably be the best 2K bball game youve ever played...Thats how business works
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 10:57 PM   #26
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Rozay
The only way 2K will make a game that will please most people is if NBA Live makes a game thats up to standard and create millions and millions of sales like 2K, its all about competition which 2K doesnt have which means, they dont really care all that much... Lets just say if if there was a huge drop in sales for NBA 2k15 and NBA Live 15 outsells them (its not gonna happen) you bet your behind NBA 2K16 will probably be the best 2K bball game youve ever played...Thats how business works
I pray Live 15 is good.. PRAY. Won't believe it til after that demo though. The fact that they're willing to release it so early is a good sign for sure though. And that graphics trailer they had was impressive.. it just all lies in the animations and gameplay now.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:50 AM   #27
Rookie

I'm not buying either game. I encourage anyone reading this to not just give your money away to these people. If they can't make a quality game that is at least 80% functional, then they don't deserve your money. Rent the game first. If you like it then buy. If it's trash, save your money and hit these lazy *** developers where it hurts.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:41 AM   #28
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Hard to tell at this point. We know very little about the game. My one fear is how they force VC on us this year. If VC is an even bigger factor in 2K15 then im jumping ship to Live.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:03 AM   #29
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I haven't kept up on any news(if there has been any) but it seems kinda early to judge the overall game. I fully expect VC to be integrated into probably every aspect which I dislike but if they add a real association mode back with customization and improve the gameplay significantly I'll buy it. Right now, I have more faith in old gen though to be honest. We'll just have to see what happens.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-29-2014, 09:38 AM   #30
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

As of today we're still 2 months and 8 days away from release day. I know that they're marketing was different in the past (last gen), however if you guys haven't noticed most sports games have resorted to putting out info a month or so before release rather than having a slow trickle of info for months and months (like last gen).

Hell, Madden's release date is less than a month away and we still don't know the first thing about their Franchise Mode. The info will come though, you just have to be patient.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-29-2014, 05:33 PM   #31
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
As of today we're still 2 months and 8 days away from release day. I know that they're marketing was different in the past (last gen), however if you guys haven't noticed most sports games have resorted to putting out info a month or so before release rather than having a slow trickle of info for months and months (like last gen).

Hell, Madden's release date is less than a month away and we still don't know the first thing about their Franchise Mode. The info will come though, you just have to be patient.
It's not even about that though, Madden has released NUMEROUS screens and have talked about new game modes and week by week update their site with a feature set. We have NOTHING on 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #32
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Nashhole
It's not even about that though, Madden has released NUMEROUS screens and have talked about new game modes and week by week update their site with a feature set. We have NOTHING on 2K.
Obviously there's going to be more info about Madden than NBA 2k in July. Madden comes out a month and a half before 2K. The screens, blogs, etc. will come, you just have to wait.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »