Home

Running List of Classic Teams That Could Be Added Featuring Players Already In Game

This is a discussion on Running List of Classic Teams That Could Be Added Featuring Players Already In Game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #89
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Running List of Classic Teams That Could Be Added Featuring Players Already In Ga

Speaking of court art. I know the Chicago Stadium is in the game, but I was just wondering can that court be fix accurate to this :

Old 09-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Running List of Classic Teams That Could Be Added Featuring Players Already In Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
Speaking of court art. I know the Chicago Stadium is in the game, but I was just wondering can that court be fix accurate to this :

Yeah, and also for the old Bulls home: screw Sprite, can we get Winston as a sponsor please?!? J/k

Another reason for PC I suppose
Old 09-11-2014, 02:20 AM   #91
Rookie

So after the short clips that Steve posted in another thread, I think it's safe to say that there are no new classic teams. Definitely after 1995 Magic at least.

Disappointed to be honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 04:35 AM   #92
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

In case somebody hasn't seen it yet but unfortunately this video confirms that there are NO new classic teams this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9p-BVcFLcs

it goes straight from the '00-'01 76ers to the current teams. I wouldn't bet on the chance that this build was before they added more classic teams either.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:38 AM   #93
Banned

Modders will fix it in like 2 days. My 2K14 has like 200 Teams from 1960 until like the 2012/2013 "Classic-Teams"
Old 09-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #94
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

As I have stated earlier we should have thought of this idea last October oppose to August of this year in order to give 2k a chance to add new classics. Although I would've been content if 2k did add at least one new classic to this year installment. However as long as Da_Czar is a part of 2k we are in good hands moving forward.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #95
Rookie

I guess they could potentially still release it as a DLC? That way 2K can still make more money on it and we would have a greater selection of teams. Also 2K can't really justify making classic teams for 2K14 DLC, but they could some new ones?

Hey I am just trying to be optimistic I guess. I just wish someone from 2K would let us know if there were any new ones.

You guys have any idea how this will impact myteam, specifically throwbacks?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 12:50 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
As I have stated earlier we should have thought of this idea last October oppose to August of this year in order to give 2k a chance to add new classics. Although I would've been content if 2k did add at least one new classic to this year installment. However as long as Da_Czar is a part of 2k we are in good hands moving forward.
Yeah, it's tough to tell what comes across as a fresh idea and what they've already thought of but wish not to pursue. Either way, fleshing out this idea in full post form on August 1 is surely way, way too late for 2K15, even if someone took to the notion. But on the other side of the coin, it's way early (and subsequently, on time) for consideration for NBA 2K16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »